Chapter 55

After a long flight, Edward and I were driving through the busy, lively streets of Brazil

After a long flight, Edward and I were driving through the busy, lively streets of Brazil. I smiled as I looked out the window at all the people dancing to the music in the street. "Can we stop for a moment?" I said as I turned to Edward and he nodded. "Encoste por favour" said Edward before the driver pulled over to the side of the road.

Edward opened the door and stepped out before offering me his hand. I took it and stepped out of the car before closing the door behind me. Edward and I walked into the street amongst the dancing people and I turned to Edward with a smile on my face. "Dance with me" I said as I took his hands and he smiled before he wrapped my arms around his neck and he hands found their way to my waist.

We began to salsa together and I smiled as Edward spun me out before bringing me back into him as I swayed my hips, our foreheads resting together. The music finished and Edward brought his hand to my cheek as he pressed his lips to mine. After a few more moments we walked back to the car and began driving once more.

After another short while of driving we arrived at a boat dock. The driver, Edward and I climbed out of the car before the driver opened the trunk. I followed behind Edward as he and the driver walked over to a boat and placed the bags inside. Edward paid the driver before he walked back to his car and Edward stepped into the boat.

I stepped to the edge of the dock and Edward effortlessly grabbed my waist and listed me in. I squealed before he placed me down and I sat in the passenger seat as Edward started the boat. "So we're not staying in Rio?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not quite. Just passing through" he replied before pulling the boat away fro the dock.

A few minutes into the trip, an island came into view. "That's isle Esme. It was a gift from Carlisle" said Edward and my eyes widened. Imagine receiving an island as a present for something! I thought to myself. Within minutes Edward pulled into the small jetty and we climbed out.

"Go on ahead, I'll get the bags" he said and I nodded. I looked at the sand before leaning down and unstrapping my heels, sliding them off of my feet. I made my way towards the beautiful villa and heard a thud behind me on the wooden patio. I turned and was immediately scooped up by Edward causing me to laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You really are traditional aren't you?" I joked as he pushed the sliding door open. "Absolutely" he said and I giggled before Edward gently placed me down and I looked around at the stunning villa. "Wow" I said as I looked around the home. It was huge with big open ceilings and huge windows all over the place. I guess this was another place they wouldn't have to hide what they truly were.

I walked down a hallway as Edward grabbed the bags and turned a corner to see the master suite. It had a beautiful four post bed with white sheeting, a huge villa door that opened onto the beach and an ensuite. I walked to the open doors and smiled as I felt the fresh breeze from the ocean. I turned and looked at the bed and felt butterflies in my stomach.

I looked up and saw Edward standing on the other side as he placed the bags down and a small blush came to my cheeks. Edward walked around to bed over to me and took my hands in his. "You tired?" he asked as looked at me and I shook my head. "Not really. All the adrenaline and excitement from today I guess" I replied and he smiled.

"Wanna go for a swim?" he asked and I turned looking out at the ocean. "That sounds perfect" I said and he nodded. "Give me a moment and I'll be right out" I said and Edward nodded once more before he pecked my cheek. He let go of my hands and I watched as he walked onto the beach, untucking his shirt form his pants.

I walked into the ensuite with my toiletries bag and placed it on the counter. I pulled out the make up wipes and wiped off all my make up before making my hair out. I brushed it quickly before flipping it to one side. I couldn't help the butterflies erupting in my stomach as I looked at the bed behind me. I walked into the room and unzipped my suitcase before rummaging through trying to find a bathing suit of some kind.

My eyes widened as they landed on the laciest lingerie I had ever seen. "God damnit Alice" I muttered before standing up. I unzipped my dress leaving me in my nude strapless bra and black underwear. I guess this will have to do. I grabbed a towel before walking out of the room onto the soft white sand where I saw Edward already in the water, his back turned to me.

I looked down at his pile of clothing that lay on the sand and bit my lip before dropping my towel. I shakily unclasped my bra before letting it fall to the ground and slid off my underwear. It felt like my heart was in my throat it was beating so loud as I walked into the water. I walked to Edward and he turned, looking at me.

I looked up at the beautiful full moon and crystal clear stars in the night sky before turning to Edward. "You're so beautiful" he said and I blushed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Edward picked me up under the water and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I pressed my lips to his for a moment. We pulled away and Edward looked at me.

"I promised that we'd try. If this doesn't work Serena-" he said as he looked at me. "Edward, it's ok. I trust you" I said as I stroked his cheek and he nodded before pressing his lips to mine. Our kiss deepened before Edward carried me out of the water and we made it back to the villa. He entered the room and gently laid me onto the bed before he crawled on top of me.

Every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement and adrenaline. My stomach was riddled with knots of nervousness as I felt Edward align himself with me before he gently thrusted and I gasped as I gripped his back. A huge snap and cracking sounded before bits of wood fell beside me as Edward destroyed the bed head.

"It's ok. It's ok. Relax" I said as I cupped his face in my hands. Edward leaned down pressing his lips to mine as he continued...