Chapter Three

Começar do início

Ivan's POV

Demons.... Tsk.....

Demon #1 : Hahahaha ! There is no demon slayers here boy! Come with us! And let Muzan turn you into one!

Ivan : Hahahahahaha... You demons... I will not come with you! Nor let be turned...

I ready my mana to charge it with red lighting... They are fast... I dodged and dodged... I fasten with dark mana... Since this is an alley I get out with dark mana and lighting they should be able to get out... And they fallen for the trap...

Ivan : Black Blade! Calibur!

The dark Excalibur release a giant mana and dark lighting. This time I was faster than them.... I killed their heads with dark mana attack...

Ivan : Friends.... A survivor from that failure of a project.... Me and him are....

I went back to home safety... And started to rest... I need to rest...

Narrator's POV

The Demon Slayers aren't recognized by the world government. The Demon Slayer are assigned to kill demons the ones who are under the rule of Muzan ( The one got reincarnated and spitting image of Michael Jackson) Kibitsuji. The Demon Slayers that was assigned was two Hashira, Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho. A destruction they saw. The Demon's body was disappearing. What they saw was a dark to purple flame. A destruction...

Kanae : Oh my.... Who ever done this place must be running out of control in their power... 

Shinobu : Sister~. Do you know who done it?

They saw a cap in blue... With a mark... It was Ivan's Cap...

Kanae : Oh my.... It must be him....

Shinobu : Ara Ara.... Its Ivan.... He wore a cap... On our home... It must be his....

Kanae : Oh

Kanae : Oh... We should return...  It seems I know who did... It was Ivan... He must be killing those demons. But he wasn't recorded on our ranks!

They know immediately the hat... Ivan must be questioned... Again....

Ivan's POV

I was hiding in the trees and shadows... I know those voice... But what is Kanae and Shinobu doing here?! If I showed up...  Then screw.... This is privacy after all...  My cap... It must be with them.... What do I do?!

Ivan : ' Grgh...' I'm done for....

I silently mutter those sentences... But they heard it...

??? : Ara Ara, who was that~?

Ivan : ' Shoot!' ....

I quickly jumped on one of the branch of the trees... I saw her... Shinobu And Kanae.... Damn it...  My sweat run down... I quickly... Used my presence concealment since at fullest... I quickly do it at EX++++++++ I quickly grab the cap from Kanae and jumped... I quickly heard them what they are talking about...