"We need to talk in private, (y/n)." He says a small smile appearing on his face. You nod and leave Kaneki on the couch.

"Call me when you're done." You tell him.
He nods in response. You walk out of the room and close the door behind you.You go back to your room. You fall onto the bed, your face buried in the pillow. His scent is on the pillow. You inhale the scent. Weirdo...

"Finally!" You relax on the bed. You slowly fall asleep on your soft bed hoping you could sleep on this forever.

You were awakened by someone shouting your name. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

"What!" You yell.

"Your boyfriend is calling you!" Touka yells back. You blush at the word boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

You get up stretching and walk back to the room where Kaneki was. You open the door and see him blushing slightly and the Boss laughing lightly.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Ah, nothing (y/n). We were just talking." You sigh and pick up the blushing Kaneki.

You walk back to your room and sit him on the bed. You look back at him. His gray eyes focused on the floor.

"What did Boss talk to you about?" You ask him, sitting on the couch.

"Oh, he just asked if I'd like to work here and I said yes." He says, still focused on the ground.

"That's it?"

"Yeah..."

Working with Kaneki... You blush a little just at the thought.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes...Why do y-you ask?"

"Your face is really red." He says pointing at your now beet red cheeks.

"Its just a little hot in here..." You lie.

"Then why is there a blanket around you..."

You look an see a blanket draped over your shoulders and back. You throw it off and blush even more. You cover your face.
Kaneki chuckles.

"I'm going to sleep now, so goodnight."
He says laying down and pulling the blanket over himself.

You turn off the lights. "Night." You return to your little couch and try falling asleep.

°3 Hours Later°

You toss and turn trying to get comfortable. You sigh in defeat. Just from that one little nap on the bed, you got used to the bed again.

You stand from your uncomfortable couch. You decide to go hunting. You turn to your (f/c) clock and see its 12:37.

You put on your hoodie and put on your mask. You walk to the window, careful not to wake up Kaneki. You slowly open the window causing a loud creeking noise. You immediately turn to Kaneki. He just turns on his side. You smile to yourself and escape the room.

You go from rooftop to rooftop. Your kagune helping you. You follow the moonlight, not caring where it leads you. You immediately regretted it. You find yourself at the site where your one and only sister was killed. You feel tears at corner of your eyes. You crouch down to the dried blood on the concrete. They surprisingly haven't cleaned it, but the rain makes it somewhat faded, but still visible.

You stare at it for a good while before you hear voices. Your next meal... You hide behind a bush. (Classic) You see who they were. A happy couple holding hands. They were the couple from a few weeks ago. You couldn't kill them they were too nice. You reveal yourself.