Chapter 5: The Big Job

Start from the beginning

I started loosing myself, then the toy also started vibrating. My mind went blank, I couldn't think of anything. I then feel the top half of my body being raised, leaving me to sit. Drool started running down my face and my eyes we're in the back of my head. Quackity takes off my blindfold and stares at me with a smirk.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Doja Cat - Need to Know (slowed + dreamy + reverb)")

He came closer, put his hands on my waist and said, "Look at how beautiful you are George.." He started kissing my lips, exploring every inch with his tongue. I moan into the kiss, he starts sucking on my tongue as well. He's doing all of this while looking up at me. "C-Can I cum please?" I asked. He smirked, "Since you asked go ahead, I'll allow it." A few moments after he said that I came. I couldn't catch my breath the vibrators were still in me. I was moaning from the pleasure then I came again.

"I-ill be a g-good boy. P-please forgive me, m-master.." I said in between moans. He thought about it for a moment then pressed a button that turned off all the vibrators. I fall forward from the exhaustion. He goes behind me and pulls out all the toys. He aligns his member with my hole and shoves it in, I moan from this action. "I'll forgive you after this kay?" He said thrusting in me.

He went in deeper and deeper while I got louder and louder. I could barely handle it. He was so rough but he made it feel good. When he downgrades and silences me, it sends me further. I'm near my limit and I could tell he was too. He started getting sloppier and more rough, it felt so good. I came and a few thrusts later he comes as well. We both start panting and catching our breaths. He pulls out of me and my body lays on the bed catching my breath.

Quackity gets up and backs away looking at his work. He chuckles a bit, walks over to me and pulls up my face. I can see his smile and satisfaction, "Such a good boy," he said brushing his hands through my hair. Quackity rests my head back down on the bed, cleans himself up and puts on some boxers. "Karl will be gentle don't worry," he said leaving the room while chuckling. Shit, I forgot about Karl. If he fucks me now, I'll loose my mind.

(Boutta turn into a sex horror movie! 😩 Song ended? Recommend: "Swim by Chase Atlantic (slow + reverb)")

I try to get up from off the bed but immediately fall back down. I hide under the bed and place my hands over my mouth. A few moments later I hear the door open, close and lock. I soon hear giggling, "You can't hide from me George..." Karl said walking around. "Seems like you really didn't learn your lesson huh?" He said while opening the closet. "I really was gonna be gentle but you've force my hand," he said walking into the bathroom then walking back into the main room.

He kneels down, looks under the bed and smiles, "Found you~" He pulls me out from under the bed and I land in his lap. He lays me down on the floor and looks me dead in my eyes. "You've been a naughty boy, George~" he said with a dissatisfied look. "I-im sorry, please forgive me," I said. He smiled, "If you're truly sorry you'll put that body of yours to good use." I nod my head, get off his lap and get on my knees, my head was near his pants. I pull them down plus his boxers and start liking his dick.

I start taking him in whole, bopping my head up and down. I look up at him and I can see that he's enjoying it. I start sucking and bopping my head then he starts moaning. Maybe I can take advantage of this... I keep going faster and I hear him getting louder and louder. Soon enough he cums, I don't stop and continue bopping my head. I see his eyes roll to the back of his head and him trying to hold back his moans. He cums again from over stimulation, he starts panting while I'm drinking his fluids.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Monster by Irene and Seulgi of Red Velvet (slowed + reverb)")

I get up and gently push him down. When he lays flat on the floor I get on top of him and align myself with his dick. I watch Karl and slowly go down his dick. His facial expressions and moans says it all. I take it all in and immediately start moving while looking at him. I see him fighting his moans and his eyes roll to the back of his head. Yes, I can take control over him. I look away for one second then look back at him. He was smiling, next thing I knew I felt hands gripping on my ass. I whimper and watch as he sits up.