"This is making us a bit uncomfortable." Venom and Goku said, Bulma and Launch were too occupied with each other to notice the black and white symbiote despite the whole fight really being about him. So, Krillin pulled on his leg to get his attention.

"Hey Goku, Venom. Do you want to spar with each other?" Krillin asked to comfort his friend. "I can bring Yamcha over to make it a battle royale if you want."

"Sounds good. We haven't had a proper battle royale in a while. Not since Launch showed up with that tank of hers." Venom said as he walked away with Krillin, fondly remembering his training under the turtle hermit.

"VENOM!!! GET BACK OVER HERE!!!" Shouted Bulma and Launch, drawing the attention of the Pilaf gang away from their ruler's antics.

"Sorry buddy I tried." Krillin said as they slowly turned around and walked back.

"At least this isn't as bad as when we fought Inferno Dry Bones and Doctor N. Tropy." Venom said. "Thank you for trying Hobbit."

"Your welcome buddy." Krillin said as he patted his best friend on the back.

"Hey, what's going on with those two?" Pilaf asked.

"What are they even fighting over?" Shu asked.

"Venom and Goku." Mai answered.

"Father." Vendetta added in.

"Venom huh? If that's the case then why aren't you part of this verbal brawl as well?" Pilaf as Mai as Puar made her way back to Yamcha.

"I am afraid that we are no longer in the running for Venom's affection. We have to improve our moral stance in life before we can get another shot at love. So in the meantime, I have to move on." Mai answered.

"Don't worry Mai. Maybe someday you will meet a good looking swordsman with Bulma's hair you would fall in love with." Shu reassured.

"Why would you say that? That's oddly specific." Pilaf asked.

"I don't know. It just seems like Mai's type." Shu answered.

"As ridiculous as the concept might be, I wouldn't mind dating a man like that." Mai admitted.

"It's not really ridiculous. We are living in a world with demonic flaming skeletons and symbiotes from outer space." Shu stated.

"True." Mai said. "We are past the point of normal."

"No, we don't need to resort to such barbarism like you. We need my equipment to not only study Venom, Pistole, and Vendetta but also hack into the Red Ribbon Army's network. We don't know what Commander Red or any of his cronies have planned so its best to be ready." Bulma explained in a very snobby manner.

"Barbarism? BARBARISM?! YOUR REALLY CALLING US THAT!" Launch snarled as Venom stepped in between the two women, knowing it was finally time to intervene.

"Will you two stop fighting?" Venom asked nervously, usually not the one to be preventing a fight. He had a feeling what the reason for all this was, but decided not to guess on what it might be.

"Launch, Bulma, please stop fighting? How are we supposed to fight Commander Red and the Red Ribbon Army if we are at each other's throats." Goku reasoned.

"My student here makes a good point. We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves for we need to be mentally prepared for what lies ahead." Roshi said, although he was a bit disappointed with himself to not support the makings of a chick fight.

"Shut up you pervert!" Both Bulma and Launch shouted at the old man before turning to Venom.

"Get out of our way Tiger!" Bulma yelled.