❣️•12•❣️

/This update has taken way too long, apologies. A lot of shit happened effecting my mental 😭/
}——————————————————{

Evelynn went downstairs, joining her friends. It's 3 pm and Evelynn finally felt decent. She went over and joined Akali who was sitting on the couch.

"Glad you're feeling better Eve," Kai'sa spoke, smiling at the demon.

"Thanks, Bokkie, hope that was the last time I feel extreme human emotions." Evelynn sighed, putting an arm around Akali.

Evelynn was thinking of plans for later. She wanted to make things up to Akali and make things official. Of course, they would have to sometime.

'maybe I should bring her to the pier before sunset...go on the Ferris wheel and talk.' Evelynn thought to herself. Her thought continued, 'I can be romantic or something. Is this what humans do? am I overeating? I'm fine I'm just...in love.'

The last few words Eve said rang in her head. She finally understood she was in love, the concept of love...it's confusing. yet the demon has come to terms with this feeling.

"Kali dear..." She spoke up, breaking her own thought.

"yes, Eve?" Akali spoke quietly. But the two starting to talk got Kai's and Ahri's attention.

"Can I take you somewhere...Just the two of us?"

"Yeah of course. Where will we be going?"

"That's a secret, my dear," Eve booped Kali's nose, "Now let's go before it gets too late."

Akali felt Eve leave her side.

"Eve! Why are you going invis?" Akali didn't see the demon anywhere...

"It's just fun." Eve reappeared behind the rouge, hugging her from behind. "now let's go"

The two of them walked to Eve's car, The diva obviously driving. For once Evelynn didn't drive like she was in a race. The drive was only about 20 minutes. She parked the car near the beach so they'd have to walk to the pier. The beach was calming to them, the sounds of the waves hitting rocks near the shoreline, the gentle wind blowing against them.

Once they got to the pier they started going to the Ferris wheel. It was good timing since the sun was near setting. They two got onto the ride and started moving up the wheel.

"Kali dear," Eve said, staring into the rouge's eyes.

"Yes, Evelynn?"

"After this, we should go somewhere private." Evelynn winked then pulled Akali in for a sweet kiss. They embraced each other's touch for a moment. The sun setting behind them creates a romantic atmosphere.

"Ok." Akali smiled. Evelynn could've sworn there was a sparkle in Akali's eye. Probably because she was very happy.

The two went on with their little date, they got along very well and had their very cute moments. Every once in a while they'd playfully hit each other, or peck each other on the cheek. These sweet moments lasted a long time. Once they got back into the car Evelynn started driving them.

The sun had just set and they two were found near a cliff, trees hanging over them and surrounded them, making the area decently private. The two got out of the car, settled on the grass before them, and cuddled for a bit. They admired the view, the breeze keeping them cool. Evelynn held Akali tighter, thinking about what she put Kali through.

"I love you. I always will." Evelynn whispered to Akali.

End...

But actually. Fast forward so they get married ;)

A few months after Evelynn and Akali had their incident, Evelynn proposed at a cherry blossom park. The scenery was unforgettable, the sun high, cherry blossom petals falling everywhere, the ring Eve held out to Akali sparkling in the sunlight.

They finally announced to their fans their relationship and engagement. Shortly after said announcement, they had the wedding.

After the wedding, nothing much changed with the routine. The girls had performances to do. But they had more time to spend together. Evelynn finally understood love. She didn't need to be a demon that killed people for her own good. She needed to be surrounded by loved ones, her demonic side became more tamed.
But every once in a while she would want to feed off a human. Which she did with Akali's permission.

~END~

————

edited

A/NOK- I was going to add makeup sex scene but I didn't. This was slightly rushed but I like it. Again, sorry for taking so long to finish this 💚
I'll see y'all in any future story of mine 💚