🧡•2•🧡

}——————————————————{

It was 7 in the morning and Eve and Kali were still in bed. Evelynn was awake and lying there, admiring Akali who was still sleeping. Evelynn still had a want to torture, lustful torture even. She looked at the sleeping rapper and tried to contain her hunger.

'She's so vulnerable right now... wonder how her pain tastes..no stop it' Evelynn got up out of her red sheets and went to the wine collection they had. It was a small wine cabinet in the pantry. Evelynn was the one who usually drank from it. She needed to clear her mind, relax, and not think about making people suffer. In theory, she can't get drunk right? She is a demon. After pouring some red wine into a glass, she struts her way upstairs back to her room.

She placed the glass on the desk and started changing out of her nightclothes and into a simple black top and a skirt. Evelynn went back to the alcohol and drank it in her vanity. Evelynn was looking towards Akali who again, was still sleeping soundly. The diva's body soon got weird reactions from the alcohol. She was a demon after all and alcohol can have many different reactions. For her, she felt calm but everything was a slight blur. For once her body was naturally aroused. It was a drunk horny but, semi-controlled one. Evelynn was able to maintain herself and understand what was going on. In the middle of her analysis, she heard movement from her bed. She seemed to be exceptionally sensitive to alcohol. Wine didn't have that much alcohol. So a normal person getting drunk off of it was strange.

"Eve?" Akali said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Dear" Evelynn sipped the alcoholic beverage, feeling her hunger getting contained in a way. She wanted the lust but not the torture. She could barely think straight though. It was all...confusing.

"Why are you having alcohol so early?" Akali asked, confused.

"Why not?" Evelynn giggled getting a little tipsy

"Eve, it's 7 am."

"5 PM somewhere, "

"Worried for your health is all" Evelynn put the glass down and walked closer to her bed. Akali stared at her alluring body. She looked up and her sapphire eyes met lustrous amber ones.

"don't worry dear. you can touch~" Evelnn leaned down near Akali, whispering in her ear. "I can be all yours right now"

Akali felt a shiver run down her back. "Evelynn we shouldn't.." She gently rubbed her thighs together, getting aroused by the second. For starters, Akali liked Evelynn a lot, meaning it was hard to not take advantage.

"I know you want to...Akali dear, my love, I know what I'm doing to you. I give full consent to you taking advantage." Evelynn whispered, putting her hand and Akali's thigh and her other under the girl's chin.

"c-can I kiss you..." Akali said so innocently. Evelynn only replied with a smile and leaned in, kissing Akali. The magenta lipstick Evelynn was wearing didn't budge through the kiss.

Hehe, funny Seggs warning :D (Im not editing this.)

Evelynn broke away from the kiss and pushed Akali down. She then climbed on top and started kissing Akali's neck. Akali placed her hands on the demon's waist, moving them up to her breasts. Akali's shirt was quickly removed, Evelynn quickly started kissing her chest and stomach, moving down to her waist making sure to leave hickies.

"E-eve please- just fuck me already" Akali moaned somewhat loudly. Evelynn looked up at her, her face red and a hand over her mouth. Evelynn Slipped off Akali's shorts, as well as her panties. Her hand instantly started rubbing the clit, hearing the rapper trying to muffle her moans. Evelynn kissed Akali's lips. Hearing her moan was like a drug towards Evelynn. Her finger went down a little from the clit and pushed it in the hole, making Akali break away from the kiss and gasp. Evelynn moved down Akali's body, leaving a trail of kisses and love marks all the way to her thighs.

Evelynn hitting Akali's G-spot constantly made the girl feel her climax come closer and closer. These lustful actions continued, moaning into kisses, and hard fingering. That's all The rogue needed to feel her body tense and flush, orgasming. Evelynn took her fingers out and licked them, tasting Kali.

The two continued messing around for a few more minutes. They eventually laid on the bed, looking each other in the eyes.

-----------

"Get dressed and go downstairs, I'm going to sleep off the rest of the alcohol," Evelynn demanded Rogue after 15 minutes of laying there.

"Not even going to talk about the fact we did the dirty?" Akali wondered.

"I'm still processing it."

"same though"

 "I'm going to sleep, take a shower if you must just let me get more beauty sleep in," Evelynn said as she headed for the bathroom.

"Ok, bye for now then!" Akali kissed the demon on the forehead before getting clothes on. After Akali got dressed she left the room. Akali went to her own room and sat on her bed momentarily, thinking about Eve.

'Was Evelynn being honest? Does she actually feel the same way? How is the alcohol affecting her for 4 hours? Is she even who I think she is? no, I'm just overthinking it, Everyone's body works differently.' She thought, staring at the wall.

______________________________

A/N: Ahh, this is shortish but I messed up in the writing of chapters so it was forced. I can only drag out so much. My editor knows this situation (HI editor :D)ok byeee <3

Editor's note: o.o seggs scene scares me. I don't get paid enough for this. Hi writer ;-;.

Author: Welp sorry kid. you did say you'll edit :D

=Edited by SunkinShipp D:=