Chp 14

Shownu thought about food as the elevator goes down. When it opens, he swiftly took his step to reach the cafeteria.

His eyes caught the sight of meats and smiled. As he was waiting for his order to be cooked, he also caught the sight of chicken and decided to buy some for Kihyun.

With the only free hand he has, he pressed the elevator button to go up. He arrives at Kihyun door and noticed that the doctor hasn't leave yet.

"Anything i need to know?" Shownu asked after noticing that the doctor and Kihyun had been staring for a while.

"Your 'beautiful friend' wants to wait for you before we drew his blood," the doctor explained.

Shownu chuckled and proceed to hold Kihyun's  left hand after he put his foods down. The doctor quickly drew Kihyun's blood but this time he noticed something is different.

"Usually it take a while to convince Mr.Yoo here to stick a needle in him but today he seems fine," the doctor mentioned while smirking.

Kihyun felt like he need to end the doctor's life then and there but he knows he need the doctor.

"Okay, we're done. I'll come back with the results tomorrow to confirm your discharged date," the doctor said before leaving.

"You're still scared of needle, huh?" Shownu asked.

Kihyun looked down and nodded. "Was i scared of it before this too?" he asked.

"Reallyyyy scared of it. I remembered you have to take a shot when you were 13 and Hyungwon and Minhyuk spent hourssss to convince you," Shownu answered while laughing hard.

"Wahhhh we must be close then, but i wonder why no memory of you has popped up my mind," Kihyun mentioned.

Shownu stopped and explained, "We're not really close," before proceeding to stand up and grab his food.

"I bought some chicken, do you want some?" Shownu change the subject.

"YES," Kihyun shrieked.

"Seee, it's not that you won't eat. They're just feeding you the wrong thing," Shownu proud of himself.

"You have to feed me everyday then," Kihyun said while smiling.

Shownu smiled back and said, "sure"

"Did you get my chocopie?" Kihyun asked.

"Yes, but eat those chickens first," Shownu scolded.

They spent all day long talking, playing and also strolling around the hospital.

School ended and Hyungwon just got out of his class. He texted Minyuk and Honey and they said that they will have to stay longer for extra class. Hyungwon sighs and make his way to the bus stop.

"Hi, pretty face," A voice that Hyungwon recognised greeted him.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Well, waiting for you," Wonho answered.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes and look back to his phone.

"Are you waiting for the bus?" Wonho asked.

"No, I'm waiting for my jet," Hyungwon scoffed. They are LITERALLY at a bus stop.

Wonho chuckled loudly and proceed to offer Hyungwon a ride. Hyungwon without thinking twice accepted the offer.

"Where's I.M hyung?" Hyungwon asked.

"He went back earlier," Wonho answered before opening the door of the driver seat.

Hyungwon oo-ed then proceed to open the passenger seat.

"You still remember my house?" Hyungwon asked as Wonho just got out to the street without asking him.

"Pff of course i do. It's the place we hooked up the most," Wonho answered with no shame.

Hyungwon hit Wonho's arm then swiftly look out the window. 'His biceps surely grown' he thought in his head.

When they arrived, Wonho stopped Hyungwon for a second. He quickly grabbed Hyungwon's face and place his lips onto him.

Hyungwon responded back and their kiss get heated. Hyungwon place himself onto Wonho's lap and deepen the kiss. It all stopped when someone knocked on the window.

"Ah shit, it's my mom," Hyungwon place his head onto Wonho's shoulder, hiding his face.

"Whoops," Wonho got shy also.

"I'll- text you later-," Hyungwon said before swiftly got out of the car.

Wonho took a second to gain himself and drove away.

HEHEHEHEH 😈

HEHEHEHEH 😈