Chp 8

The next day, Kihyun sits on his bed, waiting for his friends to come. He noticed a yellow paper sticking on the side of his bed and soon reminded of what it is.

'Should i call him?' Kihyun doubted.

He got up and starts walking towards the nurse's desk outside.

"Hey, how do i umm call someone?" Kihyun asked.

"You can use those phone booths there," the nurse said while pointing at them.

He stared at it for a while. "Do i need coins to use those?" he asked.

"Yes...." the nurse replied.

Kihyun sighs. He doesn't have any coin to begin with. He walks back to his room and sits on the bed.

"ELLOOOO," someone shouted.

Kihyun shoots his head towards the door. It's his friends.

"Why do you seem upset?" Honey asked.

Kihyun thought for a while, 'He only says not to INVITE him when my friends are over....maybe i can tell em.....f it, im gonna tell em'

"I want to call someone, but I can't because I don't have any coin," Kihyun pouted.

Minhyuk got a sad look on his face, Kihyun can't have his phone with him unobserved.

"You want some coin then?" Hyungwon asked.

Kihyun nodded then Minhyuk starts rummaging his wallet and pouring all the coins out.

"Have this then," Minhyuk offered.

"But not so fast," Minhyuk slammed his hand on the table blocking Kihyun from taking it.

"Who you're gonna call?" Minhyuk suspicious.

Kihyun gulped. "H- Hyunwoo hyung..." he answered.

"I KNEW IT," Hyungwon shouted. A nurse actually came in and told them to lower their volume.

"H-how do you know?" It's Kihyun's turn to be suspicious.

"You think I don't know what you did last night?" Hyungwon squints his eyes while looking directly at Kihyun.

"W-what do you mean?" Kihyun asked while gulping.

Hyungwon slowly made his way to the window and said, "He was up here last night, wasn't he?"

Minhyuk and Honey got a shocked face. Honey gather up his courage and asked, "Really?"

Kihyun faced them. "Yeah," he answered.

"WAIT, WHAT?!??" Minhyuk shocked.

"D-did he not trigger any memory in you?" Hyungwon interrogates.

"No, not really. Even after he said his name, i went to sleep, wake up today. No memory came," Kihyun explained.

Usually when someone said something related to a memory , it'll trigger Kihyun to remember after he fell asleep. That's how he could recall every memory he had with his friends and family.

"Wait- what did you call him again?" Hyungwon asked.

"Hyunwoo?" Kihyun looks at Hyungwon weirdly.

Soon, Honey realised. "Wait, Hyunwoo? Not sh-," he didn't even get to finish his sentence till Hyungwon cover his mouth.

"Hey, we'll come back tomorrow. We just realised we still have a little bit of school stuffs to do. Take the coins if you want to call your charming prince," Hyungwon rushed, pushing Minhyuk and Honey out of the room.

'Charming prince? Who-,' and soon he realised that Hyungwon meant Hyunwoo.

Kihyun squealed knowing he can call Hyunwoo now.

"Oky, oky

"Oky, oky. STOP STOp. WHAT THE HELL WAS THaT??!" Minhyuk hitting Hyungwon's arm that is dragging them out.

Honey is on the edge of crying cause Hyungwon had been pressing his palm onto his mouth.

"I think there's a reason why Shownu hyung told Kihyun to call him Hyunwoo instead of Shownu," Hyungwon spill out.

"What?" Minhyuk asked.

"You know.....We had never knew Shownu hyung's real name...." Hyungwon reminded.

Minhyuk and Honey thought for a while.

"Yeah, we never know," Minhyuk confirmed.

"So, Kihyun's memory only remembers him as 'Shownu' not 'Hyunwoo'" Hyungwon explained.

The other two ooo-ed.

"Wait- How do YOU know?" Minhyuk suspicions.

"Ummm i- ummmm" Hyungwon doubted.

"Don't say-," Honey said with a shocked face.

"Fine fine i went out with Wonho hyung last night," Hyungwon answered while looking down ashamed.

Honey pat his head and said, "It's oky, we understand"

"Now let's go, I'm hungry," Minhyuk persuade them.