Bath time

time skip : next morning

Wilhemina's POV
I wake up being blinded by the sunlight coming through the sheer curtains. Who has sheer curtains what is this Bates Motel. Damn I'm already in a bad mood. I look at the clock and it's 9: 59 . What's today? I think it's Sunday. Already? Shit that means I have to go to work tomorrow. Ugh. Wait that means I have to leave Lav....yeah that's not gonna work out for me

"hi mommy"

Oh my god I almost shat my pants scared the life of of me-

"Hey there babydoll" I leaned down and gave her a little kiss on her forehead and she giggled

I snap out of my thoughts when Lav starts whining and rolling around on the bed flipping her body around like an impatient fish. I start laughing at her and tickling her. She started laughing and rolling around and kicking even more and before i can even PROCESS what was gonna happen i get kicked. Oh absolutely not...ima lose my shi-

"I'm sowy mommy.."

Ok I'm not gonna lose my shit anymore.

"It's ok baby but lets get up before you kick me again" and i said that kinda chucking to mask the slight irritation i was feeling but its ok we move on i guess.

I pick her up and walk over to her bathroom so she can brush her teeth use the bathroom you know whatever whatever. After I've helped her do all her stuff i sit her down on the floor next to me and she starts playing with the end of my pants. I'm trying to think if using her toothbrush is too far but at the end i figure if she's been attached to my breast i can use her toothbrush. After I'm done brushing my teeth i pick Lav up off the ground and walk out to the kitchen. Oh shit that reminds me all her groceries are still at my place. Well I guess we're going to my place.

"Honey the food we got for your home is still at mommy's house so we gotta go get them ok?"

"YAY MOMMYS HOUSE!!"

Alright cool I'll take that as a yes le go.

Since i still have not found her damn house key i need to make sure the door doesn't lock this time after i close it. When i close it i open it back up to make sure its not locked and its not. Alright cool. I walk down the street and to the right and boom we have arrived. I unlock my door and as soon as Lav sees the door open she starts trying to wiggle her way out of my arms to get inside. I put her down and she runs into the house and hops onto my couch. I laugh and make my way to the kitchen. I decided to make her something to eat so i can transfer the groceries to her place without her bothering me. Was that mean...i mean its true though shes a handful

I picked her up off the couch and she was not too happy about this let me tell you. She started whining and telling me to put her back

"Baby you have to eat I'm just bringing you to the kitchen you can go back to the couch after ok " she nodded her head but still looked low key pissed. I just laughed at her face and kissed her forehead. I set her down on a bar stool at the table and went to get her some cereal. When she saw the milk she started reaching out for it and almost fell off the chair. I should get a more toddler lady friendly chair for her shes gonna fall off of this tall ass chair. Anyways i grab a cup from the cupboard and pour some milk in there for her. I bring the cereal and milk over to Lav and she thanks me and starts eating. I kissed the top of her head and told her i was gonna take the groceries over to her house. She nodded her head and continued eating. I turned on the tv and put whatever kids show i landed on first so she can have something to watch while she waited for me.

I grabbed one of the grocery bags from yesterday and filled it with some stuff. This is going to take a long time oh my god. I fill another bag and walk them over to her house and walk back and forth bringing the groceries. After like 4 trips back and forth I've finally finished and i shut my front doors and plop down on the couch next to Lavender. When she sees me next to her she scoots over and sits on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold hee. Our moment is cut short by my stomach letting me know she has to be fed by grumbling. Lavender and me laugh at my dramatic stomach and i get up and Lav wraps herself around me. I go to the kitchen and just make myself cereal like i did Lav. I was feeling lazy so i decided to just pour my cereal in her bowl. Its the same shit going into the bowl why am I going to use a another bowl and make more dishes for myself. I bring my bowl to the table take Lav's old cup put it in the sink and sit down on one of the bar stools putting Lav on the one next to it so shes sitting next to me. The whole time I'm eating shes babbling on about what's going on in the kids show still playing on the tv. The whole time shes talking I'm pretending that i know what she's talking about and just going along with it. When I'm done i put my bowl in the sink and start to do the dishes. I'm glad i re used Lav's bowl because I'm really not wanting to leave her on the stool without me there for too long.