1

Elidi's POV

I take a deep breath, hesitating.

Am I really going through with this?

The flames burn my face, I'm sitting that close to the fire. My heart is beating wildly in my chest, and my head is spinning slightly.

I toss the photos into fireplace.

I watch as the flames lick at paper, tasting them, before devouring them hungrily. The fire roars a bit, and changes from orange to green, blue, and purple, before returning to it's normal color.

The old photos of myself, of my old life, my old identity, are burned to a crisp.

I let out a shaky laugh. And soon tears of relief fall down my cheeks. I grab my suitcase and backpack and run out of my parents' house, to my awaiting Uber.

I get in the backseat and I don't look back as I head towards the airport.

§∞§∞§∞§∞§∞§

"Flight S9762 is now boarding! Flight S9762 is now boarding!"

I find my seat on the plane, and I'm glad it's next to the window. I'm still filled with adrenaline and excitement. My hands are shaking slightly, so I sit on them, trying to calm down. The woman in the seat next to me gives a look. I send a quick smile in her direction, before looking out the window.

The doors close.
The plane is taxi-ed to the runway.
The plane picks up speed, and I brace myself for liftoff.

After about thirty minutes into the flight, I fall asleep. I still have four hours left until we land.

§∞§∞§∞§∞§∞§

"It's just some turbulence!"

I open my brown eyes to that sentence. I stretch my arms, as I take in what's happening around me.

People are screaming, and the airbags have dropped.

If this is just turbulence, then something is wrong.

The plane shakes horribly, and when I look out my window, I see that we are dipping lower and lower through the clouds towards the ground at a rapid speed.

That is when the woman next to me shifts in her seat. She touches my cheek, lowering her face towards mine.

Is she about to kiss me?!

"Elidi." She whispers my name.

My eyes flutter shut. And then they pop right back open! I scream, but it's drowned out by the other passengers' screams. I kick my legs, before I feel my body seize up. The pain is unbearable, and my skin feels as if it is being burned right off!

The lady pulls away from my neck, my blood dripping from her mouth. And then she bites her wrist, and brings it to my mouth. I try fighting her off, but she is stronger than me.

The blood, at first, is metallic, but then the flavor switches to something sweet. It has a cooling effect of my body, and I feel the pain leave me.

"And now you are my master's," she says.

And she gets up, opens the emergency door, and throws herself out of the plane! Her body goes up in flames, before turning to ash in the rising sun's light.

The plane continues to fall, until it crashes in a forest.

I black out shortly after.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Vampire Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें