3. not 2nd anymore

back at polis

back at polis

I was waking around making sure everyone was back and safe while Clarke was checking in Octavia. once I know everyone is okay I'll go back to O.
"Miller is that everyone"
"yeah I'm pretty sure"
I nod and walk off to hell. I thought I would never be back in here. as I walk in a see the girl I stopped earlier, madi, I think.
"Madi's a big fan, of both of you. She's heard every story about the girl under the floor who saved the human race and of the 7 year olds warrior who was Lexa's sister."
I smile at her
"and what's your story? you survived seven years of radiation? what's your secret?"
"synthetic night blood, like me."
can this girl not talk for herself?
"I took her to becca's lab and shared my bone marrow to keep her alive"
she's a real night blood. she would've been dead by them. what if she tries to become heda? I give O a look.
"you're lucky Clarke found you"
"I'm lilith by the way, it's nice to meet you. sorry about earlier, you never know who to trust at war."
she smiles and shakes my hand. then cooper walks in
"ready to move?"
"she needs another days rest."
"she needs to be with her people. what do you think Lilith?"
I shake my head
"coops right O we need to move and you need to be with everyone."
"I'm done licking my wounds. Let's go remind the others what we promised them, kom falau oso na gyon op (from the ashes, we will rise)"
"It was nice to meet you madi"
I then walk out, when I get out of the bunker it's starting to rain. me and O start walking around
"hundreds are still refusing to come out of the bunker. afraid they'll be bombed in the streets"
"you said they needed to see me, to see Lilith and i together, but they can barley look at me. what aren't you telling me?"
"word has spread about our defeat in the wasteland. diyoza's firepower has crippled us."
sword to sword dude should've never stopped
"the soul here is dead. I don't care how much it rains, it won't be arable for years. and, as you know, the hydro farm can barley produce enough-"
"stop it. we have faded worse odds than this."
"yes, but now we know the warning signs of rebellion. I once betrayed you when you were vulnerable, when wonkru was living in fear. look around you. It will happen again. unless y'all take control, again."
"what cooper do you want me to go full night monster again? do you want a darker year?"
"maybe that's what we need Lilith"
I start remembering that time. the time where everyone would scream and run away when they seen me. how alone I was. it wasn't right what I had to do. but it had to be done.

flashback
"no no please lilith don't"
the man said after jumping out of bed in the middle of the night while his family started waking up and crying
"don't do it please, not here"
"you are wonkru or you are the enemy of wonkru. you've already chosen"
end of flashback

"octavia"
I hear Bellamy say as he walks up with that girl. breaking me out of my thoughts. I put my hand on my sword knowing how O feels about her since she explained it was Echo The Traitor. I totally forgot about.
"glad to see you back on your feet. She tried to get in to see you, but they wouldn't let-"
"I wouldn't let her. traitor"
"what is she doing here?"
"I just wanted to thank you for saving my people."
"they're not your people. azgeda is a memory. there is only wonkru, and there is no place in it for you."
"I know you two have history,"
"history? she put a sword through her, let her fall off a cliff, left her to die. and it's just history? what is she that good of a kisser?"
"echo is on our side now. she proved herself dozens of times on the ring."
"this isn't the ring. wonkru, I banished this murderer from the bunker seven years ago. my judgement still stands."
"O"
"don't interrupt her"
"she has 24 hours. if she's still here by then. she fights in the arena. with Lilith."
she says the last part louder and everyone starts screaming. god I missed that noice. I make eye contact with Echo before I walk off with O.
"Octavia. Lilith stop."
oh my gosh this guy won't ever shut up
"It was seven years ago. you just can cast her out."
I turn around
"Blodreina can do whatever she wants. If I were you I would stop before you get put in the pit too"
"She won't survive"
"that's not our problem bellamy"
then all of sudden there is a horn noice and a ship starts flying by
"Diyoza's ship."
"Move, move, move"
"everyone inside now. come on O"
"Bellamy. Bellamy, get in the bunker"
he shakes his head and says
"not without echo."
he then rans off. Octavia and I start helping people in and coop starts telling us to get in. bombs start dropping. or not. then you here diyoza. trying to get people to leave. me and O go to different boxes and destroy the speakers