2. the sand storm

(I changed lilith outfit to like lexa's if you didn't see also I'm starting to just put Lilith talking in italics)

I was walking out of the bunker getting ready to march when I hear Bellamy and Clarke
"Miller, wait."
"whoa whoa whoa, slow down. Where are you going"
god these people are gonna get on my nerves acting like they're in charge. I start to walk over to them
"I wish I could tell you Bellamy"
"Octavia told you not to?"
"No actually I did"
"they're going to shadow valley"
"they can not attack us and just get away with it Clarke."
she looks really mad , and she just walked away okay.
"Clarke, Clarke"
Miller says as he grabs her
"you can't just do whatever the hell you want here"
you think she would have learned that by now.
"im guessing you're moving ahead of the army, to scout forward terrain."
"how'd you guess"
I say with a small laugh she just kept talking
"which route are you taking, it's sandstorm season"
that's a season?
"the wind moves in a predictable path. I've made the trip dozens of times. trust me you need my help."
I walk back up to where she was
"trust me we don't"
I just walk off I'm so tired of them already

"I walk back up to where she was"trust me we don't"I just walk off I'm so tired of them already

later

"they don't know we're coming so all three norther passes will be wide open but the village will be fortified, where's the water source?"
O spoke, this is the part I hate about war, the planing, it's really boring.
"here"
indra speaks
"why? What are you thinking?"
"my question exactly"
"my question is what the hell are you doing miller, I told you we don't need her. those weren't you're orders you should already be on you're way"
"I know my order, I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say."
"and I think we should put you in the pit , with me."
I say as I start walking up to him.
"enough lilith let's hear them out"
"you don't want take the sea route"
"thought the sea was gone? huh? Isn't that what you said."
"Is it passable or not"
Indra ask
"yes, maybe. but you have to understand-"
"maybes good enough for me let's move out"
"O"
Blodreina goes to walk out and Bellamy stops her so I grab him, pull out my throwing knife and hold it to his neck so he doesn't try anything and everyone pulls a gun out pointed at him.
"stand down"
I let go of him glare at him
"please O just hear us out"
"octavia we're all on the same team. no one wants to get to that valley more than me. it's my home. but this way is to risky"
"risky how"
Clarke said something about sand storm season early I didn't even know that was a thing.
"she's worried about sand storms"
"we have the tents from the second dawn sand won't be a problem."
"It's not just sand. some of it crystallized in praimfaya. I'm talking shards of glass like razor blades. Your tents will be torn to shreds and so will you."
"blodreina is right"
"of course she's right coop. we're not scarred of some glass clarke. if you're scared maybe you shouldn't come. and if you don't come then you don't want the valley as bad as you say."
"I want it but I also want my life"
"we're doing this. the hydrofarm is barley feeding us now, so if this is the last living valley on earth, then is should be ours."
"diyoza thinks the same thing."
"and so we fight"
o walks out but I stay a minute
"your sister needs you Bellamy I'm glad you're here for her."
I laugh as I'm walking out
"she needs no one. don't get in her way again, okay?"
he nods and I leave to check on everyone as soon as I walk out I feel eyes on me I try to make small talk with everyone
"it's so good to see you in the natural light"
I say and we both laugh I keep making some small jokes to people to cheer up the mood until the mood killers came.
"Lilith can we talk"
"um yeah sure Clarke"
"you remind me so much of you're sister when we first met and I know it's been hard with octavia being you're only parent figure-"
"look I'm gonna stop you right there, O has done everything she could to make sure I had a good life. and I'm not gonna stand here and let you talk down on her."
"I know. I know things were hard and it's good you had a parent figure. I just meant this isn't how a kid should grow up and when I met you're sister jus drein jus daun was the way she knew. and she changed and learned fighting wasn't the answer, I think you should too"
I laugh and smile
"this is all I know, it's really all I ever want to know. and don't get me started on my sister changing. we both know why she isn't here with us now. I really wanna like you Clarke so please just drop it."
I turn around and a lot of the crowd follows