Inner voice

Hey, guys it's Izzy, I am telling you right now I may cry during this and I'll update if I do or don't.

NATALIE'S POV

My heart lept into my throat in excitement as there was dust kicking up in the horizon, a low hum vibrated through my body. The sound of approaching x-wings ignited a fire in me. My brother slowly turned around, disbelief in his face. The whoops and hollers of the resistance made me fight harder. A ship I didn't recognize landed, and five men jumped out, including a girl, younger than them. Maybe my age. They wore old clone armor but it was in black and red. 

One had half of his face tattooed, one had a target tattoo on his eye, one wore goggles, one was huge, and the other had a computer in the back of his head. They fought with the force of a whole battalion. As the X-wings flew overhead I noticed the models, and I noticed the fighters. The brothers, who had talked to Poe about being pilots, fighting in the time we needed them most. 

I shouted with excitement and for a moment, forgot my brother was in front of me until he swing, and I stopped his arm with force. 

"Heard you could use a few extra fighters." A familiar voice came over the comm on my belt. 

"Rihat!" I shouted, elated. My whole body felt like its atoms were splitting into pieces as my energy and adrenaline brought my salt soldiers and the Jedi masters even more to life. The pain meant nothing if I could make it out of this alive with my brother and Poe. My senses started to fade and I panicked as I found myself in a familiar field of flowers, that was also so distant. 

"Natalie." My father stood before me, eyes bleary with tears and so were the eyes of others around him. "You are pushing yourself too far, you may die, Natalie. Stop now, let us go, and you may live."

"You are pushing your body too much my child," Annakin said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Your life wont be worth much if you die."

"My life wont be worth anything if I don't have my brother or Poe by my side. Now besides the fact that I am dying, what the hell am I doing here if there is a war to fight?" They all looked at each other as I let my rage spew out. "I want to start a family, with my child's uncle, grandmother, and father present. I will fight for them, even if it means I die, or get hurt in the process." 

They looked at each other before Yoda sighed. "Easily persuade she is not, clear-minded is she." Slowly the scene began to fade, and the battle was right where it had been when I left. My brother went to strike and I dodged, rolling out of the way, re-igniting my blade and we clashed with one another. 

"Why did you never tell me?!" He was furious, nostrils flaring he shoved me back. I drop stepped and jabbed back at him which he deflected.

"Because of this! You would turn me into a killing machine! Snoke would use me for his own good. I wanted to make my own choice for once." 

He slashed but I dodged and sliced down to his leg, which I caught slightly. He yelped in pain, clutching the ripped fabric. His eyes met mine. They were different. Instead of the rage that consumed him a minute ago, they were calm, devoid of all emotion. The slight tremor in his left hand was gone, as it was still. His breathing settled as he strikes with a force I was unknown of. There was only one person it could be. Snoke

You are very observant, child. But can you observe my next actions. 

My brother lunched with force I couldn't retaliate. My energy was drained. Looking up, I saw the mandolorians in the sky mingled with the xwings, and I prayed that Poe was up there alright, and hanging on. My brother-no. Snoke, waved his hand and the other Sith aprentices came over, each of them surrounding me.