"You like what you see?" He asks

"Shut up"

"Make me"

What did he say?!?

"Léon! Your such a connard!( asshole )"

"I'm just kidding, unlesssssss"

What is he on?

"Léon, I'm serious. I will beat your ass if you say another silly comment." I threaten.

"Alright, fine. Let me make it up to you." He says

"Nope. You're being ridiculous"

"Me? Never! Come on, let me take you for coffee after this stupid class?"

"It's not stupid, and no. I am not skipping  French class for you." I never skip, ever. Ever.

"Oh, please, like you need French class, I know for a fact you have over 95% in every class you do." He comments

"Whatever, I'm not skipping. Now actually finish your math properly, I can see three mistakes you did." I point out.

"We will talk about this later, but for now, pleeeaaasse help me with my math?"

The only reason I agreed was because I'm such a great human being.

No other reason.

~

Finally the bell rings and I'm done with this stupid math class.

So I pack my things and get up and leave the class into the hallway.

And then I feel someone grab my hand.

"Léon! What are you doing?"  I exclaim

"Taking you for coffee!"

"No way, let me go."

But he didn't. But I didn't give up either. So he was going to have to drag me with a lot of effort.

Or a little bit? What the heck? This guy is so ripped, he was dragging me so easily.

"No fair! You're bigger than me!!!" I comment

"Yep, so you can either come with me willingly or I can drag you all the way to my car." He points out.

"Fine, I'll skip a very important class for you, but know that I'm only agreeing because I want caffeine."

"I'm glad that you appreciate me so much." He says jokingly.

I expect him to drop my hand. But he doesn't.

And I don't really mind.

And as we walk I begin to notice the sour faces of some girls. And some ogling ones. And they are looking at us.

Than one of them walks up to us.

They are beautiful, with long gorgeous hair and the prettiest blond curls. And a perfect face. And a perfect body.

"Another new girl?" They start "I'm sure you could do better than this one."

They look me up and down with disgust.

"Shut up Sheila." Léon says

But their not done.

"I mean, to go from me to her, that's a little low, isn't it Lee?"

Ahh, I see an ex. Little do they know that Léon and I are just friends.

But it still stung a bit. The words, not the fact that Lee and I are friends.

They start to sink in. Maybe they are right.

No, don't let those words from some random jealous person get into your head.

I shake it off.

"Shut the fuck up Sheila, and leave Vivienne and I alone."

Than he pulls me away again.

"I'm sorry about that, Sheila can be a bitch." He says apologizing.

"What? Oh, don't worry about that, I'm surprised, that's all, I remember them being so nice."

He nods

"Yes, I guess they can be two-faced."

We finally make it to his very nice car.

I dust the invisible dust of my dress before I sit down in the passenger seat.

And he does not let go of my hand while he drives us to the coffee shop.

Heheheheh I am going to make you wait for the "date" please don't murder me!