Rain on the Window

Kaede had left for work at her normal time, luckily Kokichi was awake this time so she could say goodbye. He complained about her having to leave for a while but eventually settled with receiving a kiss for letting her leave.

Once Kaede got home she had decided that the house needed to be cleaned since Kokichi had the tendency to rarely clean it. The day seemed to pass by while she was cleaning. First the living room, moving on to the kitchen, touching up on the bathrooms. Eventually she had made it to the room where she was singing to herself folding clothes.

Kokichi walked into his house after his tiiiiring day at work, and by work he meant harassing the city with dice. He looked around with a frown.
‘Where the hell is Kaede? I thought she would be home by now.’ He walked around before he walked by the slightly open bedroom door hearing a voice singing inside. He smiled as he leaned against the wall and listened to the beautiful voice before a smirk was planted on his face and he ran into the room. Kokichi tackled the person inside. He laughed as he latched into their back. “Kaede! Your home! Nishishi~"

"Kokichi!!" Kaede laughed holding Kokichi with one arm and the pile of clothes with the other for support. The neatly folded clothes had become not-so-neat, but at least she could spend time with her boyfriend now! She set the clothes she had in her hand down and moved Kokichi, so she was holding him more koala style. "Did you have fun today?" She asked while kissing his forehead.

Kokichi smiled up at Kaede. “Oh, course I didn’t have fun today! I had to do boring important business all day! I am the ultimate supreme leader after all! Nishishi~”

Kaede smiled "Well I'm glad you 100% didn't have fun with your 'boring important business' stuff" she giggled a bit.

Kokichi cupped his hands over his mouth like he was telling a secret. “But really, we went and pranked the old lady down the street that always harasses the homeless. It was awesome seeing her reaction!” He said giggling.

"Oh yeah I heard about that lady!” Kaede snapped her fingers “She was scolding someone on the street the other day.." She frowned. Kokichi squirmed in her arms until she let him to the floor once again. Once he was free he sat down on the bed, further ruining the clothes Kaede had organized. Kaede huffed, crossing her arms and pouting as Kokichi ruined the clothes she was almost done folding.

Kokichi gave her a smile. “Are we still going to that one restaurant you wanted to go to? What was it Olive Garden? I wanna see if I can break the unlimited breadstick rule!” He laughed, getting up from the bed again to tug on Kaede’s arm.
‘Hmm I wonder if they’d actually let me eat that many breadsticks. Wait how many breadsticks can you eat before you die? I at least gotta break that amount.’ He thought as he gave Kaede puppy eyes. Kaede sighed as she gave up all hope of having the laundry clean, watching in defeat as Kokichi moved around the bed. She put that aside and smiled again.

"Yeah if you're still up for going! Although I'd have to actually get ready first." She chuckled referencing to how she was in her cleaning outfit with her hair messily tied up in a ponytail, in her opinion looking like a mess.

Kokichi rolled his eyes as she commented about her appearance. “Come on Kaede! We both know you would look ugly even if you did clean yourself up! Nishishi~” he stopped tugging on her arm and walked to the bedroom door. Kaede just rolled her eyes at Kokichi's attempted insult and began to look for more appropriate clothes for their outing as soon as the small boy let go of her arm. “Get cleaned up then miss Cinderella before you get whisked away to the ball!” He quickly ran out of the room laughing.

After a bit Kaede had decided on a white off the shoulder shirt with a black spaghetti strap over-dress on top. She wore black knee-high socks intended to go with some slip ons she owned.  She went to the bathroom and  washed her face and brushed out her hair. She debated if she should put it up again, but decided to just keep it down and throw a barrette on it. She put on a light eyeshadow and lip gloss then headed downstairs.