Trick or Treat (Halloween pt. 1)

Začať od začiatku

You felt your heartbeat race, the image of Eren shirtless looming over you as you cleaned up his face, the way his breath fanned you as you got impossibly close. 

"College stuff," you shrugged, feeling Mikasa's gaze on you. 

"I'm so glad that's over," Sasha added, going back to the mirror to fluffing her hair out. You shot Mikasa a look, a look filled with guilt and regret, Mikasa smiled reassuringly. You didn't wanna lie to Sasha, and you felt so incredibly guilty for being in love with a guy who terrorized her, what type of friend were you? You couldn't help your feelings, but you wanted to protect her, you knew she'd be broken up if she found out.

"How's your outfit comin' along," Sasha asked you, you pulled up the fishnets. 

"I think it's really good," You said happily, "I'm proud."

"You look really good," Mikasa added.

"You're totally getting some tonight, I think Jean's gonna be there," Sasha teased

"I'm so done with Jean," you complained, rolling your eyes, "We're moving past him,"

"Who's the new one?" She asked flirtatiously.

Mikasa gave you a look, you pursed your lips, "Haven't quite figured it out yet, but we're looking at...options," you said to Sasha, she raised her eyebrow.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" She asked. 

"No," You lied, "I'm just very unsure at the moment," Straightening out your costume and going over to the vanity to put your makeup on. 

"O...kay," Sasha said, giving Mikasa a confused look, Mikasa shrugged. 

"Men are overrated," Mikasa sighed.

"Yeah, but" Sasha began, "They can be fun

"Half of the men at this school are womanizers, there are few you can really use," Mikasa said, twirling a short strand of hair in her face.

"Don't get me started," Sasha rolled her eyes, "Like Porco, or Jeager," She spat, "I hate him,"

"Everyone hates Jaeger," Mikasa said, trying to act as cool as possible, Sasha never picked up on a thing. 

"Yeah," you added, coating the mascara on your eyes. 

"You of all people should hate him most," Sasha said, turning to you, "He's like so mean," 

"Yeah," you replied weakly, trying to deflect any sign of embarrassment or incrimination. 

"Let's forget boys," Mikasa interrupted, "Let's just have fun tonight, okay," 

"Fine," Sasha said, "I just wanna get trashed,"

"Ditto," you added. 

***

Historia's Halloween party started when you all were in 6th grade, it was merely a hangout where you watched scary movies, ate candy, maybe went out for a bit. But, once Connie discovered the joys of weed, and Ymir found a plug that gave her cheap alcohol, things turned very...adult. 

It wasn't until sophomore year when it blew up into the party of the entire school year, almost everyone went, and Historia's neighborhood never minded because her house was huge. Her Dad worked in...business, and her Mom, the notorious gold digger, just stood around and did nothing. 

The three of you stood in front of Historia's mansion, it seemed to expand every year. It was your last party, the night before college applications due, the party that Eren was at right now.