Chapter 12

Lola's PoV
I cant believe I just made out with my boss! I smooth my hair out and try to get myself looking a little more presentable. I walk back out into the club and Matthew is no where to be seen. I go back behind the bar.
"Where's Matthew gone?" I ask Layla. I shouldn't of asked that..
"I don't know. He was with you and..." She double glanced at me and smirked narrowing her eyes. "What happened in there?"
"Nothing why?" I say even though my face is becoming hot.
"Yeaah, suree" she says pulling a pint. I carry on serving people and keep my eye out for Matthew. Not because I want to see him but because I want to shout at him for doing that. He said any relationship between staff is completely prohibited yet he goes around kissing me! How is that allowed?
***
I finish my shift and go home. I was just about to get out of my car When my phone buzzed. Kieron...shit I forgot about him.
"Hello" I answer
"Hello there Lola" he says in his smooth sexy voice. "I kept to my word like i said"
"I can see that" I say smiling "you do realise what time it is, don't you?"
"I'm well aware of the time yes, I'm also aware that you'll of just finished your shift...So when are you free for me to take you out?"
"Alright smart arse, and I'm free whenever"
"Friday night?"
"Yeah sure"
"Okay I'll pick you up at 7:30 we'll have dinner and then grab a few drinks"
"Sounds good, see you then"
I got out of my car with a smile on my face. All thoughts of Matthew disappeared and all I was thinking about was my date with Kieron.
***
Friday night rolled around pretty quickly. I haven't see or heard from Matthew since Wednesday and lucky enough i have tonight off. I've been texting Kieron all week and we have actually have lots of things in common including our sarcastic/jokey personality. I get ready and do my hair and makeup and soon there's a knock at the door. I walk and greet Kieron. He looks handsome in his grey suit. I was wearing a pastel coral dress and it went with his suit nicely. "You look stunning Lola" he said as I greeted him.
"You don't look so bad yourself" I say jokingly.

We arrive at the restaurant and we already have a table booked. We walk in and Kieron gives the lady the name which he's booked under.
"Kieron pierce"
"Right this way sir"
Wait what?! Pierce?! He's related to Matthew?! I sit at our table and wait for the lady to leave.
"I didn't know you had the same last name as Matthew, so are you two related" I say casually as though it was no big deal when in real fact I was screaming inside. I can't be having Matthew pinning me to the wall and kissing me until my knees are weak and then be on a date with someone he's related to. However I never wanted to kiss Matthew, it was all him I just never stop the kisses and always kiss back...
"Yeah, we're cousins. You could say we were like brothers rather than cousins, were that close"
Shit...