chapter 4

"Mike!" he called out, his gaze never leaving mine.

"Oh Matthew, I didn't know you was coming in today. Lola, this is the boss Matthew Pierce."

"I came to see how the two new staff are, I came in last night too" he said slowly. Shit. He could fire me! "Mike will you just give me 5 minutes with Lola, I need to speak to her alone" oh god.

"sure" mike replied. Layla was still in the cellar and was completely oblivious to Mr. Pierce being here. mike left Me and Mr. Pierce alone.

"Lola, if you work here you need to know what is acceptable and completely not acceptable. Although you didn't know I was the boss your attitude towards me last night was defiantly not acceptable. To any customer. Don't let it happen again" he states

"Well if you weren't so rude in the first place then I wouldn't have had an attitude" I bit back. Oh god, I should not have said that! He's my boss! I may as well just leave now; he's defiantly going to fire me. He then does something that takes me by complete surprise. He walks over to me. He takes my chin and pushes my face up to meet his gaze. "You need to learn when to shut that pretty little mouth of yours Lola. It's gonna get you in trouble one day" he says smirking. He was way taller than me and I had to look up at him. I bit my lip trying to suppress the smirk. "Oh I wouldn't do that if I was you," he said pulling my lip from between my teeth with his thumb. 

Matthew's pov

"if I didn't know any better Mr pierce, I'd say you were flirting with me" she bit her lip, again. She had an effect on me that no woman has had before and I'd only just met the girl.

"believe what you will Lola, but if you have an attitude like last night again, they will be severe consequences. Take this as a warning."

"Yes sir" she says quietly chewing her lip. Fuck, she has my dick stirring. 

"oh and Lola, one more thing." I lean in to her ear. "we need to sort out this lip biting habit of yours, or ill be the one biting it." I say and she inhales sharply, her mouth falling slightly apart. 

I walked out of the club feeling smug. When I walked into the club I was met with her back to me and I couldn't help but notice her round ass as she struggled to put the bottles away. Jesus she was hot. Actually scrap that hot was an understatement. Her long legs and round ass, and her golden hair that fell down to her mid-back were all every man like me wanted. Not to mention her gorgeous blue eyes and pretty face.

I climbed into my car and sped off. Lola and her smart mouth I couldn't get her out of my thoughts. I never have 'thoughts' about women. I don't do relationships. I fuck. I also have girls as arm candy at big dinners and business balls and such but nothing more. No dates, no relationships and no strings attached. Who needs to be tied down with a relationship anyway? I sure as hell don't.