46.)

Analise

"It was so much going on over there and by the time I got there it was too late. I'm so sorry" some girl that was aubrielle's neighbors told me, explaining what happened

Apparently my sister finally got herself together and got her an apartment and befriended the girl that I'm talking to now and she said they were becoming pretty close. She said aubrielle won some big money on a lottery ticket or something she played and ended up with $10,000 and her baby daddy wanted half of the money but she wouldn't give it to him, instead giving some to my momma and Zoè's dad then Leo what was left over to pay her bills. I'm guessing what was leftover was still a lot to the baby daddy so he still tried to take it but she said no, they got into it and she kicked him out which pissed him off so he ended up getting some guy to help set aubrielle up and rob her.

"I could hear arguing next door and I just figured she was on the phone with him cause that wasn't the first time she argued with him over the phone and then I heard a female voice out of nowhere yelling saying stuff like what the hell were y'all doing and why are y'all over here.. and I'm guessing the girl's name was Aysia because that name was called repeatedly plus I know she had a friend named Aysia come over a lot. Next thing I know it started getting too rowdy so I eventually was like fuck it, I'm going over there and while I was going downstairs I could hear like something falling and a female scream so I hurried over and once I made it out of my house both of the boys took off running out the door and her friend was screaming for someone to call 911 while she was tryina help aubrielle at the bottom of the stairs"

Honestly I couldn't breathe right now.

"Did anybody talk to the police?"

"I did and the friend, Aysia did. She went down to the police station to tell the complete story but that's all I know for now"

"Where is my baby?! WHERE IS MY BABY?!" I could hear my mom's voice yell throughout the hospital. Eventually she emerged with Autumn and Dre, who went to pick her up for me and autumn got off of work early to come meet us here

Just as she approached me so did the doctor

"We just got her out of surgery. We did have to deliver the baby early and he is in the nicu. He's doing very fine, he's a fighter"

"And what about my daughter? What SURGERY did she have?!" My momma asked, irritated

"She had a lot of internal bleeding due to her being pushed down the stairs"

My momma's eyes grew wide "pushed down-wha-... what?"

She started rubbing her forehead and autumn grabbed her arm

"Momma sit down"

"My baby... my baby" was all she could say "I should've never put her out!"

"But is she gonna be okay?" I asked and the doctor gave me a look

"Honestly... it was sooo much internal damage from her fall, it's a 75% chance"

"Thats good right? Please tell me that's good"

"It's a 75% chance that she's not gonna come back from this. And if she does, I can't guarantee you that she'll ever be the same again"

I could literally feel my heart drop. My sister.

"My baby..." was all my mom could say

"Ana" Dre called my name, walking up to me but I couldn't think right now. I felt so sick to my stomach but I couldn't move

"I know this is an fortunate situation and I'm sorry. If you wanna see her she's on room 417 and the baby is up in the nicu" the doctors told us in that same ass apologetic tone they give everybody before walking off