30.)

Analise
July 24
1:30 pm

"Soooo. When should I be expecting a pregnancy announcement?" Trin asked me as she walked over to where I was, just finished ringing up a customer

"Girl don't play with me like that. And I'm the one that should be looking for a pregnancy announcement"

"From who?" She asked

"You the one linking up with fertile ass Darius"

Trin burst out laughing, throwing her head back

"Bitch! Now that you back from ya baecation let me tell you bout that!"

"I been waiting for this right here" I said with a grin while I sat in one of the chairs as a group of teenage boys walked into the store, window shopping like every other group of kids that come in

"So" she clapped her hands together "he picked me up right after I had texted you and we went to get something to eat before going back to his house. And tell me why while we was out eating he ran into one of his babymommas. His youngest daughter's mother"

"The one that's like some months old?"

"Yeah. I think he said she'll be one in September. But yeah, we ran into her"

"She said something?"

"No. Surprisingly she was cool as hell. To be honest Ana, If he never told me who she was to him then I would've never guessed they had a baby together. Especially one so young"

"Well he did say his babymommas hate him"

"Seeing how he was with her, Darius reminds me of them baby daddies that be playing too much. So I'm pretty sure she do but it's like their way of getting along"

"DARIUS out of all people can have decent babymommas but Dre can't"

"Speaking of her.. did you see she got her ass whooped by his little sister?"

"I saw the video and I'm happy she did. Her disrespect on a whole new level after that shit she did"

"I saw that too. And I heard she barely know that boy but that's who she moving with. Then when they don't work out she gone come back broke and homeless looking for the next nigga to depend on"

All I could do was shake my head

"But anyways. Where was I?"

"Y'all ran into his babymomma"

"Oh yeah. After we got something to eat we went back to his house and we was chillin, talking and stuff. The nigga talk smooth as hell so I was in there smiling big as hell like a dummy then next thing I know we was having a lil sex"

I made a face and grin laughed

"Okay... we had a lot of sex but it was soooo good. Then this nigga had my legs so far back and I ain even know they could go that far"

"Lemme find out y'all was getting down like that"

"How we gettin down?" I could hear one of them young ass boys say as he walked over to us pulling his pants up and I looked him up and down

"Ain't you like 12?"

"Wrong. Im 16 so I can handle both of y'all" he responded while looking at trin's ass and she scrunched up her face

"Leave before I get you banned from the store"

The boy sucked his teeth "don't nobody buy shoes from this corny ass store anyways. I got all of these"