🥊Chapter 9🥊

Chapter 9: Tested.

Ethan Cole POV

"Baby!" Dean snapped as I rose from my bed and quickly ran over and opened the room door. I snapped, "What?! My fight against Mandingo is tonight and I need my rest!" He took about 3 steps back into the hallway and stared down at my hard dick. I just woke up what the fuck did he expect and why is he waking me up so damn early.

"Um-Your Dad was suppose to take me somewhere but turns out he isnt taking me something came up at the gym—so can you?" Dean asked me as I took a large breath and replied, "And where do you need to go?" He went silent and stared down both sides of the hallway. He then stepped up closer and whispered, "to the doctor...I want to get tested."

"Tested for what?! Dont tell me you been slinging dick around Malibu already!" I said lowkey impressed. He didn't strike me as the type at all. He barged into my room and paced the floor and went to rambling.

"No. No. No. I just been making out with someone and" He started and I burst out laughing and stated, "Boy kissing isn't going to give you an STD! The dick has to go in the hole. You do know how sex works right?" I walked over and grabbed a pair of briefs from my drawer and slid them on.

"STD? No. I want to run a DNA TEST...between us two. I overheard your Dad yesterday at the gym on the phone with someone and basically said that he is my real father and thats why my dad dropped me off hear...secondly it makes sense because my Dad is very angry at your dad."

"What?" I said as my heart-dropped as my mother face popped into my head.

"Listen I dont know all you know but your dad cleaned drug money for my Dad. They go wayy back and that means Jesse probably did know my mom. Its possible. My Dad hasn't contacted me in days. I think he is planning on hurting Jesse and the only person he would listen to is me."

"And the only way to get him to listen is if you know for sure  we share fathers. Let me get dress. You just dropped major bombs on me."

26 hours earlier...

Jesse Cole POV

"And All Im telling you Kollin is I am not about to go searching for fucking Jacoby! If he wants me he can come here. Things will go on as fucking usual! With Dean being my son then he is right where he needs to be. You dont need to do anything to jeopardize yourself going back to prison. Jacoby is a man of many talents and going head strong at his enemy is one of them! Stay cool"

Knock
Knock
Knock

I turned around from the window and seen Dean walking in with a bag on his shoulder and he waved at me. I quickly hung up the phone and took a deep breath hoping he didnt hear shit I just said but the immediate smile and welcoming attitude made me think he didnt.

"Hey! Sorry to-um interrupt I was just wondering can you take me for the check up tomorrow. I need it in before the quarter finals for my weight class." He told me and I laughed, "Uh-sure you got like 3 weeks til then. The final qualifying fights are all tomorrow. But why didn't you go to your coach."

"Kollin has been in prison for most of the last decade. You seem more structured than that. Plus, the insurance plan he has us under doesn't kick in til next month so I needed you to"

"Work my magic. I got you. Now go on to practice." I told him as he stared at me a little while longer and I asked, "is there anything else?" He shook his head and rushed out of my office. I sat down and took a large breath as I rubbed my face and pure stress. The gym, that break in, finding out about Dean, Jacoby lurking in the shadows—its a fucking lot! Life always hit you all at once with a powerful as blow.