Looma Red Wind x male reader part 2 Wedding

En başından başla

Y/N:And what would be the least violent wedding tradition?

Looma:That would be gathering the ceremonial items.Something conquered, something bruised,something severed and something blue.

Y/N:Now Im sorry I asked.OK goodnight.Tommorow you meet my parents.See ya.

Timeskip Tomorow.

Y/N is sitting on couch with his parents preparing them for the talk with his fiance Looma to avoid any ...negative reactions.

Y/N:So are you ready?

They nood in response so he places the comunicator on the table and in few secons live scale hologram of Looma appears.

Looma:Greetings.

Y/Ns parents:Aaah!

Y/N imediatly slaps his face because this is the exactly the type of situation he wanted to avoid.

Looma:Was it something I said Beloved?

Y/N:No,no theyre just suprised at your beuty.Completly different from that on Earth. Why dont we introduce ourselves and plan the wedding together?You two go first.

D/N:Nice to meet you.Were Y/Ns parents.Im D/N and this is my wife M/N.

M/N:Hi.

Looma:I am princess Looma of House of the Red Wind.

Y/N maybe should have told Looma to ease up with titles since his parent do look a little pale.

Y/N:...OK onto the wedding.

Looma:Ah yes,beloved.With your parents now present we can arange their fight with my father.Say hi daddy.

When Gar showed up in his life size hologram his parents were ready to dig their own graves.But in advance out of fright.

Gar:I am warlord Gar of the House of Red Wind.I look forward to our combat.

Y/N:Well there was something I would love to talk about and that is...they cant fight you.

Gar:What?

Y/N:They just arent strong enough to fight a Tetramand let alone one as huge as you.

Gar:They are tiny.Then what do you propose we do?

Y/N:I was thinking we mix some human traditions as well.

Gar:Perhaps.We never had wedding outside Tetramand species.I supoose we can make some small changes.

Y/N:OK so instead of the parent fight we could used human tradition where parents of the bride pay for the wedding.

Gar:Ha!Is that all.Consider it done.Anything else.

Looma:I am willing to replace registration for plunder but we must do the gathering of the ceremonial items.

M/N:Which are?

Looma:Something conquered, something bruised,something severed and something blue.

Y/Ns parents:Gulp.

Timeskip 1094 days later(three years minus one day)

Its an early afternoon and Y/N is relaxing on the porch absorbing a little vitamin D and reading a favourite comic they stopped making decades ago.Anything aproved for all odiences goes.Back to the story.Then a black and gold vehicle whose picture is increasingly hard to find lands on the front lawn.Looma gets out of it wielding an long axe instead of her usual double hammer.

Y/N:Hi honey.What are you doing here a day early?Also what happened to your hammer?

Looma:Hi Beloved.I decided to accessorize a little.To answer you other question I wanted you to help me get those four things on time.I want a perfect wedding.So...do you have anything on your mind.

Y/N:Hmmm.I might.Start up your ship,were going somwhere.And bring the axe.

Looma gigled wildly doing poorly to contain her excitment as she picked Y/N in her right set of hand and marched in her ship.With Y/Ns direction they made it to another uglier house that looks like mafia battlefield.Burnt wegetation,pieces of glass everywhere and several links of chains.They exit Loomas ship and make their way to the doors and knock.After some grumbling and several lock being unlocked the door,opened to show Y/Ns rival from first chapter wearing a blue shirt.

R/N:What are you doing here?!

Y/N:Should you do it or should I?

Looma:After you.

Y/N:Why not both at the same time?Sounds good?

Looma:Splendid.

Y/N and Looma pulled back their fists and punched in the face in synchonised manner.He was sent flying into the wall now covered with bruises but still councious.

Looma:Somethings missing.

Thats when Looma slashed across his chest severing the shirt.She then used the part of the axe where blades meet to hit him on the head and knock him out.

Looma:Now we have something conquered...

Y/N:Something bruised...

Looma:Something severed...

Y/N:And something blue.

Looma kissed Y/N before picking the rival up and making a way towards her ship.

Looma:I shall see you tommorow Beloved.

With that she blowed him a doubled handed kiss and took of to the stars to Khoros.

Timeskip the wedding day.

We stand now to see a ceremonial hall filled on one side with Tetramands and on the other side with humans.Up front was the happy couple and a skinny Tetramand priest.

Tetramand priest:Warriors and Gentlemen,we are gathered here today in the eyes of Zed,for it is written,Love is a battlefield.

Y/N just smiles freely at his new awaiting life.The life hes gonna spend with his very special wife.To his side there stood Bruton,now all healed up.He fought last of Loomas advesarys Bahrvad so he could be the best man.

Tetramand priest:...Our battered bones,love.

His rival was tied up and placed on a table with offerings which were mostly heavy and metal weapons that crushed him a little.

As the ceremony drew shorter Loomas grip on Y/Ns hand strenghtens.

Tetramand priest:...And when you grow old,remember to cheerish the moment you first met on the field of battle.You may now kiss the husband.

Looma grabbed Y/N with all of her hands to kiss him all across the face.The two then ran or rather maybe jumped out of the buildind and landed on one of the Zibosom.Y/N took the golden hook and started the engine,er animal.They rode to their new house where they will be raising some two,three or maybe four armed babys.Whatever the outcome may be they will always have each other.

Author:(I swear I shed a tear during the ceremony.Hoped you enjoed this work.)