💖 How It Works 💖

Please make sure that you read and understood this entire section!

This book club has been specifically designed for book fanatics who have been dying to find people that share their love for stories! If you're up for a long chat about a book that sets you on the edge of your seat, and no one around you shares the delirium, all you have to do is fill out the form to join! All we ask of you is respect, patience, and an open mind.

And if you are craving for your story to become more discovered, you can enter your story to be part of the book club, where you'll be paired in weekly partnerships. Just go to the "Enter" chapter, follow the rules, and fill out the form. 

How it works:

If you are joining, you are applying for the reader role.

Each week you will be paired with someone else from the book club (that is, unless, you request a permanent partner). We try to take your genre preferences into account.

You will read 3 chapters of your partner's book. You are required to leave at least 5 comments on each chapter, but please feel free to do more! These comments cannot be something like "this is so good" or a spam of emojis. They need to offer genuine feedback, reactionary comments, or your thoughts/predictions about the chapter. At the end, you also have to include at least a paragraph as your outline comment to act as a summary. The more comments you leave, the more points you will get. Use the tag #RGBC so we can identify your comments! Once you're done with the assignment, leave a message in our Discord server about which chapters of who's book you've read.

If you don't have your own book, you can join as a reader only. This means that you will read other people's books and leave comments as usual, only they won't do the same for you.

You can also change the book you have submitted for the club, just let your manager know.

You will need a Discord account to join this club.

Throughout the week, we encourage you to have discussions with your partner about your books and work together to brainstorm ideas and even write together. For this, we award additional points. So that we can see your discussions, please carry them out either in our discord server in the threads, or in comments on Wattpad.

Now, what are points and why are they useful? The manager/s of the club will count up your weekly points, and throughout the month those who accumulate the most points will have the highest chance of point nominated for the Flower of the Month (which has lot's of cool perks; you can find out more in our Discord server!) If you're nominated from the readers department, you'll also receive extra points and will have your book promoted on our social media, as well as being the Reader of the Month.

What's Reader of the Month, you say? The manager/s choose somebody who has stood out during the month and nominate them. Each month, there will be a special update and all of the members have to read 2 chapters from the ROTM's book and leave 5+ comments.

Your assignments are due at 7pm PST on Saturday. New updates will be posted on Sunday. Remember that date, because assignments submitted after that won't be counted. If you miss 3 assignments, you will receive a strike and will have points deducted. If you receive 3 strikes, you will be removed from the club. We're very open to extensions, but please let us know before the deadline if you think you'll need one. If you request an extension, you'll have 2 weeks to complete it. If you miss an assignment, you won't be included in the next week until you complete it.

So what are you waiting for, join the Aurelia Book Club family now, and absorb yourself in a world of literature!