Jungkook made himself comfortable on the couch, pulling Taehyung with him. The blackhead leaning back on Jungkook's chest as the latter ran a hand through his hair, massaging his scalp every now and then.

The rest of the group noticed their sudden presence but didn't question it, too used to their drama. Jimin chuckled to himself once he spotted the red bruise--more like a bite on Taehyung's neck but he quickly shut up when Seokjin threw him a glare for disturbing him. It was the interesting parts of the movie after all.

At the end they didn't watch the whole series, deciding to take a break in between to prepare dinner since it was almost evening, the sun had long disappeared and the sky was decorated with beautiful shades of orange and red, a hint of pink too.

"I'm going out to get some groceries." Jungkook shouted already wearing his shoes and jacket, the others looked at him in suspicion because they had already done shopping earlier today but the raven head insisted they he had some supplies to get so muttering a quick 'I'll come back' ,he jogged out.

"Now that that rat is not here, lemme ask you." Jimin hastily pulled out a chair, sitting in front of a startled Taehyung who was cutting the veggies innocently earlier, but now was being interrogated by an over-excited Jimin.

"Are you two dating?" He blurted making Taehyung choke on air.

"W-what? H-how----What the hell?" Taehyung stuttered, head bowing down in embarrassment, Jimin just cooed at his flustered state before smiling once last time and getting up.

Taehyung had a hard time processing the earlier events.

.
.
.

"Dinner's ready." Seokjin called from the kitchen exactly an hour later, the rest marched to the kitchen to help him serve the dishes before settling around the round table.

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin questioned once he saw the other still hadn't returned from the grocery shopping, it's been two hours already yet there were no signs of the raven head.

As if on que, the raven head dashed through the front door, hair sprawled in all directions as he smiled a foolish smile.

"Would you all mind if I borrow Taehyung for a while?" He questioned as the other stared at him for quite a good while before agreeing, not knowing what was going on.

"Taehyung, we're going out. Would you mind?" The raven head inquired, coming inside the kitchen, grabbing a mushroom and plopping it in his mouth, earning a disapproving him from the eldest but he was too happy to even care.

"B-but I'm eating." Taehyung managed to croak out among all the stares focused on him making Jungkook chuckle before going near him and manhandling him up.

"We're going on a date, baby. I'll make sure you eat well." He breathed out in a low tone but the rest heard him loud and clear. 

Seokjin and Jimin shared a knowing glance before breaking into a fit of giggles, Namjoon and Yoongi sighed at the young couple and shook their heads fondly, small smiles plastered on their faces meanwhile Hoseok was recording the whole thing on his phone while 'ohing' and 'ahing' once in a while.

Taehyung tried hard to appear unfazed but all of them saw through his facade, not missing how flustered he seemed right now.

"Let's go." Jungkook whispered finally intertwining his hands with the black head, leading them out of the house. They heard shouts directed to them before going out. All of them were silly and childish comments making Jungkook even more giddier.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked the raven head who pecked him, making Taehyung halt his steps. What is Jungkook's weird habit of leaving him a blushing mess.