Chapter 26

3rd person's POV

Everyone watched in shocked silence as All Might fell, unconscious, to the ground. Monoma quickly landed on his feet. The situation was only made worse when Hawks flew in. Students immediately began to bristle as the pro landed. They were expecting him to freak out over All Might but instead he ran straight to Katsuki.

Recovery girl was called, All Might was taken to be healed, and the students watched in shock, confusion, and jealousy that a pro was giving a student so much attention.

Katsuki sat clinging onto Hawks like a lifeline. Monoma ran over and sat next to Kiri and Sero who had tried to comfort Katsuki. He rubbed his back and hummed a soft melody that his father had taught him before leaving him with his abusive mother. Hawks ran his hands through Katsuki's spiky hair.

"How about you stay with me a bit longer? Okay baby?" Hawks whispered in his ear. Katsuki only nodded as he began to drift into a much needed sleep. Hawks stood up carrying Katsuki. He talked with Aizawa about letting Katsuki off and he immediately agreed. Hawks let his son's friends make sure he was going to be okay before spreading his wings, flapping them, and taking off.

Earlier with Hawks

Hawks POV

I sat at the big white table with other pros. Endeavor was holding a meeting. The room was big with a long white table in the middle  with chairs lining the sides. The walls were a light Gray and one wall was completely window so you could see out onto the city streets. One of the huge windows were open letting a breeze come through.

I leaned on my hands that were under my chin and sighed looking through the window. Endeavor drawled on about the League of Villain's and ways to bring them down. I yawned. The other pros listened as if this were the most important thing in the world.

I think the hero society was corrupt. There were obviously reasons that they became villains, but no, no one wants to listen to they're story. No one was ever there to save them and they realized how much they hated hero's. Toga was a little annoying but sweet over all. Yeah she wanted blood but she was kind.

Shiggy had a bad past and he was bitchy but he had a good sense of humor and was oddly....motherly. And Dabi...well I'm sure you know.

"Hawks." I was broken out of my trance by Endeavor glaring at me.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Your phone is ringing." He growled. I hadn't even noticed, I pulled it out of one of my pockets as the other pros glared. I looked at the caller ID and blanched.

"What?" Cementos asked. I scrambled to answer the phone.

"What is it? What's wrong!?" I asked hurriedly through the phone. The pros stared at me bewildered. Usually it was a false alarm.

"It's Kat. All Might was being a fucking idiot..and..and I don't know how to calm him down and he's freaking out and-" he said hurriedly.

"Where are you?" I demanded.

"Training grounds on the left field. You'll see us." He said. I could hear my baby's ragged breathing in the back ground. I hung up and threw my self out of my chair heading for the door. Kamui stepped in my way.

"Whatever it is can't be that important. Sit back down." He told me. I usually wouldn't but my baby was freaking out. I glared at him. He blanched slightly.

"Move." I said flatly. He shook his head. Crap I need to get out of here. I looked over to the open window. I ran towards it as the pros started to call for me. I hopped straight out and dived. My wings caught a air draft and I was off in the direction of UA.