However, inexplicably, there is a very firm strength, which is convincing.

It seemed that as long as Zhang Jiu Ling said where he was, no matter where he was, she would definitely look for him no matter where he was.

At that moment, Zhang Jiu Ling felt as if he was hit by something in his heart. It was neither light nor heavy, but it just happened to affect him.

Suddenly, those deep black eyes, stained with a star-spotted smile, gently curled his lips, stretched out his hand, and rubbed her little head.

The voice is clear and tender, with a rare gentleness, like whispering to a lover, lingering and soft, as if you have traveled through thousands of miles of mountains and rivers and caressed the cool gentle breeze in your ears.

"You don't need to find me."

Because, I will come to you.

…………

Zhang Jiu Ling left after saying this, and just like that, Li Jiao watched his back go away again, staring for a long time. Afterwards, most of the ice cream in her hand was melted before she recovered.

Instructor, what do you mean............

After returning to the bedroom, Li Jiao thought about those two sentences repeatedly.

"Mu Mu Chao Chao," "You don't need to find me."

She wrote the two sentences on the paper and looked at it for a long time, lying on the table, tilted her head, watery eyes, and a few obvious red blood streaks under her eyes.

"Oh~"

Blame her for being an art student, not very top-notch in culture. It's obviously just two ordinary words, so why doesn't she understand it.

"Mu Mu Chao Chao", that is, Chao Mu Mu, which means sooner or later.

"You don't need to find me", what does this mean? Tactfully refuse? The instructor rejected her question?

Ah~No~

Li Jiao knocked her head on the table and bumped it slightly. The wooden table top made a "boom, boom, boom," sound.

Really failed~

Instructor, really hate her?

However, Li Jiao raised her head abruptly, and then, slowly, with a trace of uncertainty, touched her head.

However, the instructor also touched her head. He shouldn't hate her so much...

When he touched her head, he seemed to smile. Li Jiao had never seen him smile before. At that time, she was a little stupid, and she felt so gentle?

I don’t know if this word is right...

"Jiao Jiao."

"Jiao Jiao, we are back."

Zhang Yue and Su Linlin went back to the dormitory, each holding a fluorescent cheering stick in their hands, with colorful stickers on their faces, hanging with unfinished excitement and excitement.

"Jiao Jiao, it's a shame that you didn't go."

Zhang Yue's expression was rippling, "You haven't seen it, there are two super handsome little brothers in the computer department, ah, ah, ah, slam dunk looks amazing."

"My mother, Echizen Ryoma is alive!"

Su Linlin put the light stick back on the table, and after hearing the words, she gave her a smile.

"You save the time, Echizen Ryoma is a tennis court."

"That little brother is clearly a copy-and-paste Sakuragi Flower Road, my God, he was handsome when he dunked!"