"Maximoff."

"What?" Rogers now seems thoroughly confused.

"I just want Maximoff." The Winter Soldier elaborates.

"Bucky-"
"Where is she?" The Winter Soldier cuts him off.

"She's not here. Where is Olivia?"

I zone out of whatever the WInter Soldier says next. She isn't here. This is all a waste of time. They're stalling. Why is the Winter Soldier not understanding this? He's being manipulated. In my annoyance at my realization, I accidentally twitch and the barrel of my gun knocks against the steel container. It's the slightest of touches, but it's enough to alert Rogers. He looks directly in my direction, and I know that despite not being able to see me, he knows exactly where I am. The Winter Soldier takes this as his go, and tosses his gun aside, leaping towards Rogers. Rogers' reflexes are admirable; he instantly engages on the defensive, not letting any of the Winter Soldier's fists hit him.

"Eh guys?" Rogers exclaims in between the Winter Soldier's punches, throwing a wooden box at his opponent to slow him down. "Any minute now...! Wanda, stay back!"

My focus is torn from the fighting men in front of me towards the entrance, where a new figure emerges, running directly towards the commotion. Without knowing who it is, I peer through the sight and aim at the person's shoulder. Click! Nothing happens. I fire again. Nothing. I lower the gun, looking at it as though it has just told me the craziest secret. I expertly open it up, exposing an empty clip.

"In the container!" Rogers yells.

I curse under my breath. I hadn't even thought of checking the ammunition. Why wouldn't they have loaded it for me? I don't have any time to dwell on this though, as someone yanks open the heavy doors shielding me, and then I'm face to face with a slightly out of breath Romanoff. She, opposed to Rogers, is clad in an all-black combat suit. Her eyes quickly scan my body, pausing only slightly on the gun hanging from my limp arm.

"You're unharmed." She exhales in relief. "Good, come on then! Rogers will keep him busy, don't worry!"

Without having to think, I know her distraction is my way in. Her eyes widen slightly in surprise when the butt of my gun hits her in the temple, knocking her back.

"What the f-" She exclaims in pain.

I throw the gun away behind me and jump forward, grabbing a hold of a bar on the top of the entrance to the container I'm in, using it to swing my body forwards feet first. I feel the thick soles of my boots hit Romanoff straight in the chest, this time sending her all the way down onto the ground.

"Everything I've heard about you..." I chuckle as she struggles to catch her breath. "I was expecting more."
"What?" Romanoff says breathily, pushing herself up on her feet again.

"Where is Maximoff?" I ask her and her confusion seems to double.

"Wanda?"

"I don't want to harm you." I warn her and she frowns with a slight smirk as if I've just told a joke.

"Harm me? What are you talking about?"

"All I want is Maximoff." I repeat, walking slowly towards her.

"I'll bet." She smirks again.

"Where is she?"

Romanoff narrows her eyes at me, looking like she's suddenly noticed something. I tilt my head just a little in question, confused. Romanoff studies me again, this time much more guardedly, her eyes going over my body again, noting my gear for the first time.