26.The Rounded Hug

Start from the beginning

"Don't fight, let's go."

"Zhang Yue, let's go."

"Jiao Jiao, Linlin, let me go, I have to cut that grandson today!"

Zhang Yue was already strong, but in a rage, none of Li Jiao held her, but was dragged away by her.

"Li Jiao, be careful!"

While pulling people, Tang Yuran suddenly saw half of a big watermelon flying from the opposite side, and she was about to hit Li Jiao.

Her pupils dilated and she hurriedly pulled Li Jiao, but she revealed herself, and the half of the watermelon went straight towards her.

As for Li Jiao, who was pulled away, in the chaos, she was pushed a bit by somebody, and her feet were unstable.

When she tilted her body, she fell to the side.

Just when she thought she was going to kiss the ground again, the sky went round and round, and she fell into a cold-smelling embrace, and her nose hit the buttons of the hard clothes.

Then, there was a "slap" in the ear, as if something had fallen on the ground.

It took a long time to feel the watermelon hitting him, Tang Yuran opened her eyes, standing in front of him, wearing a black T-shirt with a thin camouflage jacket, a pair of slender legs, tall and thin.

He tilted his head slightly, his black hair was crisp and sharp, his hairline was short and clean, and his long eyes were sharp. He looked over slightly.

Tang Yuran's heart paused for a while, staring at the person in a daze.

For a moment, those deep eyes looked at her, her voice calm and cold.

"It's okay."

Tang Yuran shook her head, stuttering rarely.

"No, it's okay."

Hearing the answer, Zhang Jiu Ling lowered his head again, and glanced at Li Jiao who was in his arms, revealing a shaggy head. A bunch of dumb hairs came out of her head, swaying in the wind.

Revealing the same confusion as the owner.

"Li Jiao."

A familiar voice suddenly sounded above her head, as cool as water, a bit like the evening wind, mixed with cool air, and a little bit of summer heat.

Li Jiao raised her head abruptly, and the tip of her bumped nose was a little reddish.

The voice was soft and waxy, "Teach... the instructor."

The little girl tilted her head back, somehow, her nose was red, her big apricot eyes were teary. Looks like a child who was caught and fight by his parents, pitiful.

Suddenly, his heart seemed to be touched by something.

Zhang Jiu Ling looked at her and called her again.

"Li Jiao, did you fall?"

The voice is still cold, but a little closer will reveal that his tone has changed and softened a lot.

Li Jiao shook her head stupidly, obviously not recovering from the fact that the instructor had arrived.

Hearing this, Zhang Jiu Ling raised his head and looked at the group of people who were still entangled over there.

Coldly scolded: "What are you doing!"

With a solemn face, his cold temperament spread out, full of momentum.