Along the way, many people walked out of school, and it is estimated that like Li Jiao and the others, they have to go out for shopping.

Boys and girls walk in groups, talking and laughing, laughing and joking.

Li Jiao enjoyed the oncoming wind and squinted her eyes. For the first time in so long, she felt the difference between college and high school.

They finally stopped rushing, and were able to stop and feel the beauty of life.

"Park your car here."

As soon as they left school, the three people parked the small yellow car on the side of the road.

After the school gate, you can see small shops worth visiting everywhere, and riding a bicycle is actually a burden.

In this short half month, she got used to the dullness of military training, and suddenly stood at a bustling crossroad, with cars coming and going, and people flowed endlessly.

It really feels like a world away.

"Goo~"

Zhang Yue's stomach screamed, she touched her belly and suggested.

"Or, let's have dinner first?"

As soon as she said this, she was quickly recognized by the other two.

"Okay, what to eat?"

"Barbecue? Skewers?"

"Hey, I heard that there is a Bobo Chicken nearby that is very delicious."

"Sushi?"

"Korean food is also good."

"..."

The three girls were talking and laughing as they walked towards the bustling commercial street.

It's been a long time since they tasted outside the cafeteria, the three of them wanted to eat everything they saw. In the end, she listened to the advice of the youngest Li Jiao and ran into a rotisserie for a big meal.

After eating for almost forty minutes before and after, the sky was getting dark, and a few people touched their round belly, ate and drank enough, and stood on the street with the smell of barbecue.

At that time, the night market in the commercial street also started. Various hawkers dragged their carts, lit up lights, set up blue tent cloths, and arranged tables, chairs and benches.

Another kind of prosperity has begun.

"Barbecue, barbecue."

"Smelly tofu, stinky tofu."

"Ma La Tang, spicy and delicious Mala Tang."

"Eh, beauties, beauties, take a look, this hairpin is really good-looking."

"Fruits, fruits, all kinds of fruits, sweet and watery."

"Boss, how much is this?"

"..."

Various small vendors arrived at their usual stalls and started to set up their stalls for business. Fruits, fried skewers, pancake fruits, as well as Shaxian snacks all over the country, flowers skewered by the nearby grandmother herself, coin purses knitted by the little sister herself, uncles who sell all kinds of hairpins...

The prosperity of the night started by them.

After coming out of the barbecue restaurant, Li Jiao and the three walked into the milk tea shop next door. One person bought a cup of milk tea, drank it in his hand, and began to stroll around the night market leisurely.