Where is the instructor? Where is her instructor?

One after another, a group of instructors all finished. Li Jiao still didn't see Zhang Jiu Ling's shadow, and her excitement fell instantly, her mouth slumped in frustration.

The instructor will come.

"All right, students, everyone, be quiet."

"Next, I would like to invite our presenter of today's lecture, Director Shao of the Safety Department, to give us this safety knowledge lecture."

"Papa Papa Papa Papa Papa--"

The applause was like thunder. After a few seconds, the lecture began and the whole lecture hall became quiet.

"Hello, classmates, I am the main speaker of this lecture, Director Shao of the Ministry of Safety. Next, I will give this safety knowledge lecture..."

Li Jiao's mind was not on the stage, her small mouth pouted like an oil bottle, and the word depressed was almost written on her face.

Why didn't the instructor come...

At this time, the side door of the lecture hall opened and there was a sound.

The sound was not loud and did not affect everyone. However, Li Jiao sat in the last row and heard more clearly.

She turned her head subconsciously and saw the familiar person, her eyes lit up instantly.

Zhang Jiu Ling is dressed in cool colors, with military uniforms and military boots, with long legs and narrow waist. He opened the door and walked in. Those steps were like a large-scale military "walking show" in Tiananmen Square. The temperament was superb, and he was so handsome!

When Li Jiao looked over, he just opened the door, and as soon as he came in, without squinting, as if no one else was worth his attention, he went straight to the instructor's position on the other side of the lecture hall.

The sound of the black army boots stepping on the ground was very heavy and steady, and it suppressed all the surrounding noise.

At that moment, Li Jiao had an illusion. To borrow a very old and tacky language, she felt that this was her Prince who came to pick her up.

If, using the current words, be simple and rude.

"This tmd, Lao Tzu's love is coming to Lao Tzu!"

Li Jiao looked at him, Zhang Jiu Ling's pair of dark phoenix eyes, long and narrow, the tails of the eyes slightly raised, singled out to see, they are a pair of very romantic and charming peach eyes.

However, under the handsome sword eyebrows, there was a cold and serious smell in his eyes. He abruptly turned the eyes that had originally attracted peach blossoms into a pair of thousand-year-old cold pools, sharp and compelling.

Take a look, it doesn't count as freezing you to death, during which a bayonet stabbed straight at you. When you react again, the person has fallen to the ground and turned into a stiff ice corpse, empty in his heart.

"Wow, so handsome~"

"Which class of instructor is this? Too handsome."

"Damn, this looks amazing!"

"The instructor series of other people's houses is another day I don't deserve."

"..."

The sound of Zhang Jiu Ling opening the door was heard in the last row. So Li Jiao wasn't the only one who saw people.

Hearing the words of those around him, Li Jiao felt that Zhang Jiu Ling was like an irresponsible "scumbag", unknowingly reaping the hearts of a lot of girls, he didn't even know it.

I Like You So Much जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें