17.Fainted At Night Training

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter?"

Zhang Jiu Ling ran over, and the six instructors saw that it was him, and tears were about to come out.

"Boss, the students in your class are dizzy."

Zhang Jiu Ling looked behind him, the little girl's face was pale and almost transparent, her long eyelashes were hanging down, and her lips were completely bloodless.

He frowned slightly, his voice was warm and solemn.

"I'll do it."

Six sons really couldn't run anymore. Hearing the words, he stopped and put the person on his back down.

A pair of powerful arms took the person, Zhang Jiu Ling hugged the person and ran to the ambulance not far away.

Watching the backs of a few people running away, the six fell to the ground in relief and wiped the sweat from their foreheads.

Gasping for breath, "Oh my god, this little girl looks quite light and heavy."

"Oh my god, I'm exhausted..."

Li Jiao felt a chaos in her mind, and there was nothing all around her, and she couldn't see anything. Next to the ear, the rustling wind quickly passed, and a little sound could be heard faintly.

Li Jiao knew that she had been carried on her back before, and she heard someone ask her, "Is there anything wrong," and someone kept shouting in her ear to keep her awake.

"Classmates, classmates don't sleep, classmates!"

"Can classmates hear me, classmate?"

"Don't sleep, don't sleep, classmate!"

"..."

She could hear it vaguely, and she wanted to respond, but she couldn't open her eyes and couldn't speak.

Originally, she was about to wake up midway, but she was carried by the instructor of the 2nd class, and her head was knocked on the shoulders of people.

Finally, her eyes opened slightly, vaguely and in a trance, she saw a man's face, thin lips tightly pressed, nose high, face contoured with sharp edges and corners.

The dim yellow street light hit his face, casting a faint halo, like a god, like a perfect statue built by Michelangelo.

Instructor...

He looked forward, his eyes were firm, and there was an inexplicable reassuring feeling.

Am I... am I being held by the instructor princess?

This was Li Jiao's last thought before she was completely unaware.

"Hello, the patient is fine."

"It should be due to excessive fatigue recently, plus the original fever, so she fainted."

A female nurse, holding a medical record book, smiled and said to others.

"Just take a good rest."

Upon hearing this, Zhang Jiu Ling nodded slightly.

"Trouble."

The female nurse smiled brightly, "No, if you need it, you can ring the bell."

After speaking, she reluctantly peeked at Zhang Jiu Ling several times, and finally opened the door and went out, stomping frantically at the door.

Big hair, big hair, so handsome ah ah ah ah...

The hospital is not far from the school. Because it is a newly built branch hospital, there are still no people. In the empty ward, there was only one patient Li Jiao who was unconscious.