From a distance, Li Jiao saw a familiar figure standing on the side of the door, still in that black suit, wearing leather shoes, a little chubby, his clothes unbuttoned, showing a big beer belly.

Hair may be a problem that middle-aged men are worried about. Some are not. He is holding a large plastic pocket in his hand and stretching his neck to look inside.

When Li Jiao saw him, he also saw Li Jiao.

"Dad~"

"Eh, daughter."

Li Jiao ran to the gate happily.

"Eh eh eh, slow down a little bit."

Li An looked at the daughter who was rushing, and wanted to catch her anxiously. The chubby body is not very flexible, his hands are in a mess, and he is busy for a while.

Li Jiao rushed to him, slammed the brakes, and stopped in front of him, smiling brightly and well.

"Dad~"

The daughter is okay, Li An breathed a sigh of relief and groaned.

"What are you doing running so fast, what should you do if you fall?"

"Hehe," Li Jiao smiled, "Dad, why are you here?"

"Oh, I happened to be talking about a client nearby today, so I will stop by to see you."

"Look," Li An raised the big pocket in his hand, "Dad also bought you a lot of delicious food, all of which you like to eat."

"Wow~ thank you dad."

Li Jiao's eyes widened when she saw the big bag, and she smiled extremely happily.

Papa Li is a small director of a state-owned enterprise. His position is not high or low, and he often socializes. That's why he has become the kind of blessing now.

Although the Li family is not a rich family, it has never worried about food and drink. Dad Li earns money to support the family, and his mother is a very beautiful well-off family.

"Eh, this is, your classmate?"

Li An looked at Su Linlin behind Li Jiao and asked.

"Hello, uncle," Su Linlin nodded politely, "My name is Su Linlin and I am Jiao Jiao's roommate."

Hearing that, Li An's chubby face smiled kindly and charity, extremely eagerly.

"Okay, it turned out to be our Jiao Jiao roommate, so pretty, so pretty."

"Come on, this big bag of snacks, you and Jiao Jiao take it back to the dormitory to eat together, you're welcome, you're welcome."

"In the future, I have the opportunity to come and play at home. Our home is in Nancheng, the east side. If you have time, let Jiao Jiiao take you back to play."

As soon as his father said something, it was endless, Li Jiao hurriedly pinched him.

"Eh eh eh, dad dad..."

The father and daughter chatted for a while at the school gate. Father Li felt sorry for his daughter and kept saying that he had lost weight.

Since childhood, Li Jiao was grown up spoiled, and she can tell from her name, and her parents spoiled her more.

For a long time, Li Jiao hadn't suffered much, and even the painful injections made Li's father and Li's mother feel distressed. In this military training, he and Li Jiao's mother didn't want their daughter to come.

The military training was so bitter, he was not willing to let his daughter suffer.

This time he came here and saw that his daughter was thinner, and Li An felt more distressed the more he thought about it. As he said, he would take Li Jiao to ask for leave, instead of participating in this military training.