Safe...For Now...

After Nine blows Bakugo and Sylvia away. Both Mikoto and Izuku were close to landing combo blow at Nine. But the villain uses his original Weather Manipulation Quirk to summon a massive lightning strike to zap Izuku, Bakugo, Mikoto, and Sylvia.

Sylvia: GYAAAAAAAH!

Mikoto: *Pain* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Severely injuring them all in the process, while at the same time, causing a major blackout throughout Nabu Island.

With Izuku and Bakugo down, Mikoto and Sylvia injured as well. Nine decides goes after the children, but then, he suffers from his cell degeneration disease and is unable to continue fighting.

Nine: Tsk. No matter. I'll just steal that boy's quirk and regenerate my cells.

However, Izuku and Katsuki grab Nine's legs while the wounded Mikoto and Sylvia desperately grabbed his ankles.

Mikoto: Don't you dare...

Sylvia: Stay away from them...

Bakugo: I'm not done with you yet...

Deku: No matter what it takes...we will protect them from you! We will!

Nine: Tsk. So pathetic. This world putting their hope in the lives of children.

Slice then arrives to help Nine.

Slice: Nine!

Nine: Get the boy. I'll finish these four off.

Slice: Got it~!

Katsuma: *Whimpers*

Mahoro: No! Stay away!

Slice just laughs evilly as she attempts to take Katsuma before Koda uses his anivoice quirk to summon a swarm of crows to blind the villains.

Slice: WHAT THE-?! DAMN YOU!

???: Think fast!

Haru had used "Imitator" to copy some of his friends' quirk and bashes Slice in the abdomen. She let's out a shocked gasp before hitting the ground, hard.

Meanwhile Mezo, Tsuyu, and Uraraka rescue the wounded Izuku and Katsuki, Mikoto, Sylvia, and the children.

Haru: Let's Get Out Of Here! Now Samuel!

Samuel, who was listening through the headset, nodded his head, getting the signal.

Samuel: Got it! Subspace: Teleporting Portal - Activated!

Using the his teleportation portals. Samuel's managed to suck everyone inside before Slice could use her hair to stop them.

Slice: Rats...they got away...

Nine orders Slice to chase them but she assures him that they cannot do that now.

Slice: We can't leave the island and what we must do now is withdraw so that you can recover.

Nine:.....

With the kids gone and Nine in pain from his illness, Slice fires a flare gun to call all their allies to retreat.

*Later*

Later at night, Class 1-A and Class 1-C all regroups and holds out in a factory with all the civilians that they've managed to save and providing humanitarian aid to the local residents.

Mummy was captured, locked up, and chained inside the machine room, but he refuses to talk to any of them after they questioned the villain.

Momo, Hein, Riku, and Denki are currently working on maintaining essential supplies.