𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘺

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ofcourse uncle, it is superb. I must say you did a great job" It's ok Manik it's ok ghar jakar holy water se gargle kar lena baba ji iss jooth ka paap nahi denge tujhe.

He smiled a proud smile and spoke "It was intend to be, akhir Dhruv is my one and only son" I again faked a smile, Ofcourse I knew it was coming. Nahi uncle nahi shadi bilkul bakwas h, haa biryani tasty thi isliye aapko khush kar raha hu.

"Ok son, you enjoy, I have to attend other guests too" Mr. Vedant smiled and I returned the smile, this time it was real one, for leaving me finally. I nodded and shaking our hands he left me and I sighed...

Well it's not that, he is a bad person but not a good one too. He is a person who can do anything for buisness. And I highly doubt that his son's marriage also involve some exchange of buisness deals n all. Anyways, why I am wasting my time here more?? Tomorrow is Sunday I'll sleep aaram se late tak...

And then after bidding adieu to Mr. And Mrs. Vedant and unwantedly, I repeat UNWANTEDLY congratulating the couple I moved to the parking area. Hushh!!! Mah bed imma coming..

I was about to enter in my first love BMW X5 when I heard some weird sounds, which made me frowned. Bhut h kya aaspass?? Nahi Manik, Mumma ne sikhaya tha naa bhoot shoot kuch nahi hota, their is only positive and negative energies. Yes.. No bhoot..

And nodding to myself I moved towards the sound and frowned deeply to saw a girl in her mid twenties maybe facing her back to me fiddling with the car door. I stood there watching her trying to open the car door stumbling all the while. Why is she stumbling?? And is opening the car door so tough?? Waiting for another five minutes and when still she didn't succeeded, I started moving towards her, well I know it's none of my business but Mumma says always helps a needy person and especially women. Reaching near her still an arm distance from her I cleared my throat to get her attention. She seems to stopped struggling with the car door. Good!!

And then she turned and I was awestruck. She is Beauty. In my favourite colour gown, open hairs, no makeup look she is looking so pretty. Damm, do angels really exist?? If yes then am sure she is one of them. Her round cute face and aww the way she is blinking her eyes like a doll. Her big wide doe shaped eyes are so beautiful. That button nose, chubby cheeks, and yeah not to forget her plumpy rose petal lips.

Shutup Malhotra.. Such a creep you are. I cleared my throat to remove those thoughts, this is the first time I noticed a girl's features so deeply. Shaking my head I looked her to saw her again trying to open the car door.

"Umm, should I help??" I asked politely. And she again turned looked at me for a few seconds and then made a thinking face. Cute!! Then again she looked at me from head to toe and then shrugged titling her neck a little passing a small enchanting smile. I then forwarded my hand for the keys, she looked at my hand with a frown but soon smiled and gave me a hi-fi..

What?? Seriously?? Is she drunk?? Shaking my head I smiled a little at her grinning face and hold the keys only to frown more. Those doesn't seems like car keys to me, it.. it looks like more of some house keys or what? But why would she use home keys to open car door?? I frowning looked at her to saw her trying to puncture the tire of her own car and I widen my eyes. What?? Is she gone mad?? Who does that?? I rushed to her and spoke gaining her attention.