"As for training we need to take care of them personally." He added. "King Tarsal, Analise, Queen Elena and I will take care of training the warriors and witches everyday."

"What will you do if you do not know how to destroy the staff?" King Elijah asked us.

"If we cannot destroy it, our only chance will be to get it away from them. This way, it will make him less powerful and less dangerous." I suggested.

"We need to create a distraction to be able to get that staff away."

"What if Queen Elena and her witches fought him which would distract him. Then, Analise would use her powers to get the staff away?"

"The I give it to Queen Elena. You can take it off the battlefield. Along with the witches, you could try to destroy it by converging your magic in a quiet place to help you focus or just keep it away from their reach."

"That could work. I could cast a spell once we have the staff so that they would not be able to get close it while we work on destroying it." Leader Elena said.

"What about the warriors? How will we proceed to attack them?" King Elijah asked again

"Well, I was thinking that we have enough people. We could try and attack them from all sides but the only problem is that it is a clearing. They might be able to spot us and also we don't know the size of their army either." King Tarsal said.

"Grandmother, the clearing, it is the one behind the castle right?" I asked to which she nodded. "Well, I can make a projection of it right now with my magic then we can plan how we will attack them." I closed my eyes and imagined the clearing in my mind and I muttered a spell and watched as the image in my mind was now in 3D on the table. "It is just a projection so you cannot actually touch it."

"Well as we can see, the clearing is really big but it is surrounded by forests. Some of us could be separated in groups and would hide in the forests in the different sides. Then once the war has started, only part of us will attack them." King Tarsal explained his idea

"That could work except they are vampires. They could hear us or even smell us. Also, lets not forget about the wolves. the griffins would be flying too so they would most probably see us from high."

"My warriors could distract the griffins." King Elijah suggested.

"I believe the problem with our scent could also be taken care of." Leader Elena suggested. "We could put a spell on the warriors who would be hiding in the woods so that their scent would be very light as we can't remove their scent."

"As for hearing them, I think we could send one experienced witch with each group. She would cast an invisibility barrier around them. This way, not only would they not see them but also not hear them." I suggested.

"I am sure we could do that." Leader Elena supported me.

"For the groups who will be hiding in the forest, they will join the attack them when they least expect it. One of us must give them some sort of signal for them to know when they will attack." King Tarsal spoke

"I think it would be a good thing to have them wait a bit in the beginning. Let them think that they have outnumbered us but then mid way through we could have them attack or if necessary before that." Alexander said

"Also, once we kill the leaders, stop attacking. We don't want more lost of lives in this war. They may be fighting against us but they are just following in the footsteps of their leader. Once their leader is dead, they will stop." Grandmother said

"But then it would mean that we have to kill King Royal too." King Tarsal said

"And if needed Ryan, Rayna, Ivory and Isabella too. The chose this when they decided to side with them." Grandmother said without mercy.

"But what about the throne then? For the griffins as I have heard, King Leon has a child who is not involved in the war so he will take over in case of his death but for the werewolves, what will happen? Princess Analise is the future queen of demons."

"I don't know. We have never came across something like this but I believe that we will find a solution." Grandmother said.

"We can call a council to decide how to proceed with things in case this situation arises under Princess Analise and your guidance since you are from the royal family."

"We should not focus on this for the time. We have not yet won the war and we don't know what to expect." Grandmother said. "They must have grown powerful over the past weeks and their army had grown as we all know."

"Yes." King Tarsal agreed. "But we won't let that affect us. We have been training all these days and it will not be going to waste."

"It is time to put an end to this once and for all."