Chapter 2 - The Nighlok Generals & The Floor Guardians

Start from the beginning

Sergeant Tread walks out of the room and the moment he closes the door, I sigh. Okay. So, Sergeant Tread is still like himself from the show. He is a loyal follower, and he will help me when I ask him to do something. Let's see if the other generals are like their counter-parts. This is weird. I feel calmer here than anywhere else in Nazarick. Is it because my Nighlok form is more comfortable here or is it because I created this place? Whatever it is, I still need to figure out what is going on. Hopefully, Sebas or Robtish find something of great importance while exploring the area around Nazarick. I hear the door open and see Tread has returned and behind him is Xandred, and Dayu. They stop in front of me and bow their heads in respect.

 They stop in front of me and bow their heads in respect

Xandred

Xandred: Good to see you again, Serrator.

Dayu

Dayu

Dayu: Lord Serrator.

Robert: Please stop bowing, we have something to discuss.

Xandred: Like?

Robert: There is a meeting between floor guardians being held on the sixth floor amphitheater. I would like you three to accompany me since you three are my strongest followers.

Tread: As you wish, Lord Serrator.

Xandred: It has been a while since I've left the Sanzu River, so I wouldn't mind going to this stupid meeting.

Dayu: It would be a nice change in scenery.

Robert: Good, now we better get to the meeting.

Nighloks: Right.

I start to walk out of my throne room and towards the rock that I used to get here. I look behind me and see that they are following me. We make it to the rock and phase through the crack to the sixth floor of Nazarick. I phase through the crack and appear in one of the tunnels leading to the center of the amphitheater. I then see the others phasing through the crack and I continue to walk down the hall, and the others follow me. Okay, so Dayu is like herself since she hardly talks, Tread is still the same general like personality, and Xandred is still short tempered as ever. So, they act like themselves, but they see me as their leader. Great but I still might have a problem with a few Nighloks like Arachnitor. If he is here, then he might try to overthrow me like he tried to do to Xandred in the first season. I hear what sounds like fighting and when we exit the tunnel, I see Aura and Mare fighting what appears to be a Primal fire Elemental.