Chapter 6

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"This is gonna be a long night, I can already tell" you grumbled to yourself as you proceed to put on your outfit for the night.

You admired the outfit you wore every time you had to go on a mission that concealed your identity in the mirror.

You loved your outfit for one because it made you look like a bad bitch, but it was effortless to move in and made hand-to-hand combat much easier.

What you didn't like was that you're forced to wear a hood and mask to prevent anyone from discovering your true identity. The hood of your outfit was also a dark red color, along with the mask you wore.

In a way, you were envious of the others in the league, how they're all allowed to reveal to the world who they are and go out on missions during the day. They're allowed to let everyone know who they are and what they do. Unlike you who only gets assigned the midnight missions and has to hide behind a mask, concealed in the darkness of the night which no one can remember.

People are frightened when they see the members of the league and cower fearfully of what they might do to them.

Oh, what I would do just to get a reaction from people like that. Pleading for their lives to be spared and to be saved by the Pro Heroes.

You were knocked back into reality as you heard someone yelling at you.

"HEY Y/N YOU READY TO GO YET" Twice hollowed to you as he banged on your door with his fists.

"Goddamnt give me a minute will ya"you spoke softly under your breath as you tied your shoes in a hurry.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

You stood up and rapidly swung opened your door, meeting Twice face to face. "Alright, ok I'm ready, let's go before I change my mind!" you harshly spoke walking past him.

"Geez, so much attitude- Maybe she's going through puberty?- Oh shut up!," He chattered, rubbing his head following in the direction behind you.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

The drive to the Underground was brief but, of course it was filled with Twice's extensive talking. Which you'd usually enjoy, but you were exhausted and too irritable to sit and listen.

As you walked beside Twice in the cold darkness of the night, the abandoned-looking rundown building also known as the Underground was finally in your sight.