Showering Love on him🤗

Salaam, Namaskar and a lovely hello to my loveliest buddies from yours loving Kajal😉

The above song totally matches with kajal 's conditions.

Just like heroin was singing, "kese piya se main kahu mujhe kitna pyaar hai.... Ankho ko intezaar hai.. Dil beqarar hai....

Same goes for Kajal😄. But ........
she has got a perfect instructor.,., Dadi... Can she'll be able to make him realise her acceptance and love for him. Let's see....

Happy Reading😊

*******

Tomorrow morning Kajal woke up as usual in his arms. Her morning becames more blissful whenever she saw his hansome face in the morning.

*******

After getting ready she thought to wake him up.

" Suniye.... It's time now... Come on wake up".... She strokes his hair while waking him up.

He looks like a baby in sleep. Awwwwee....what I've done so good to deserve him...She thought

Lost in his charms and cuteness she kissed his forehead. The moment she moved back she saw that he is wide awake and staring at her with love.

"Get up fast I gonna prepare breakfast" Said kajal.
But when she just turned around.....Additya hold her wrist and pulled her towards him in such a way that she fell on his chest.

Additya was admiring her beauty from the front.... Her open wet hairs, those sharp eyes, cute button nose and that irresistible inviting plump lips. It's memorises him of their first kiss.

He diverted his face sideways not to look at them. But to his surprise Kajal kissed his left cheek. He look at her with amuse and kissed her cheek also. She gave him a toothy smile and kissed his another cheek.

Being shocked Additya asked her, "what's the matter?? You are in so romantic mood today.
He said with an intention to tease her.

But kajal beat him and said boldly, " Why ??can't I get romantic with my own husband and I know you also like it. She said with a wink and left leaving Additya full surprised with open mouth.

Additya came after work out and
During shower he was smiling and thinking about his wife, "I have promised her that I'll wait for her love....coz I know she is accepting me out of relationship but not love......... But she is just so adorable that I can't be able to resist her.
But her cute gestures and naughty acts.... What are these signifies???

******

"Really.., A... Adi... was watching sh... Shockingly with open m.. mouth.... Dadi said laughing loudly.

Both Kajal and dadi were laughing there lives out when Kajal told her the morning episode.

" Keep it up my dear.... Just go like this only.... Within a month.. He'll be a lovesick puppy roaming behind you...well  That he is now also.... Said Dadi

Kajal smiled shyly on her comment and went to her bedroom to set his clothes and other things for office.

*****

Kajal kept all his things on the bed . The moment she turned....the bathroom opened and here comes Additya in just a towel.

She stoned at her place and gulped audibly by watching his fine abs.... Chiseled broad chest and wet hairs falling on forehead. She was literally eye raping her husband. She suddenly felt jealous of that drop of water which is roaming on his irresistible body.
"Hayeee... Meri jaan.... Is he planning to murder me with his hotness".... Kajal thought.

" Take a picture it'll last"Additya said smirking.
Her trance broke by his husky voice. She compose herself and smirked back at him and said, "Naa.... I like to watch live much more .

Additya got shocked but brushed her comment and went to take his clothes when she halted him.

Kajal was smiling intently after watching his pink ears, " My handsome hunk is feeling shy☺☺she thought.

"Wait first let me dry your hairs and then you can change"... She said and make him sat on bed and stand in front of him.

She was drying his hair with towel when he saw her petite waist gawking from her saree.
He tried to resist but finally  lost his control and kissed her bare waist....

He hugged her waist and started kissing it.... But to his surprise she didn't resist.... Instead she pulled him more towards herself, she coiled her hand on his neck and started caressing his hairs.

Suddenly the temperature of the room aroused. Both of them were drenched in the rain of desire. Additya was kissing her belly and she hugged him near her chest by pressing her lips to stop the moan. Additya 's hands are roaming on her full back and she was breathing heavily.

"Kajal.... ... Dear there is a call for you "..... Shouted dadi from downstairs.

They both pulled out quickly and kajal went downstairs. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Kajal came out but misses his warmth...... Here Additya was still feeling her essence in his arms.

" She'll be the death of mine".... He thought.

******

Kajal was smiling shyly all the way downstairs. Dadi popped her eyebrows at her. But she didn't replied and took the receiver.

******

Additya got down to have breakfast but he saw that kajal was in deep thinking.

When he was about to ask her dadi said, "Twinkle 's roka got fixed on this Saturday.... They have called us but I can't attain it.... I have to visit our NGO.

Additya 's face dropped by hearing this because he is having the Canadian delegation on that day so he can't go with her.... He said the same to dadi and her.

Now it's time for Kajal to become upset, " This is not fair..... It's the first function after my wedding and I have to go alone..... She said with a pout.

Dadi hold her chin affectionately and asked, "Sorry.....when you'll leave.dear...

" After an hour dadi.... I have to go today only"..... Said Kajal

Additya became upset on this and said, "ok you get ready I'll drop you

" No..no... It's ok I'll go with driver kaka and it's 8:45 now you have to go office come on come on get up"..... Kajal said and almost drag him towards the door.

Dadi saw them and smiled with satisfaction.

******
Additya got hurted on her behaviour and said, " You're so eager to leave me huh???

Kajal smiled on his childish comment and saw here and there properly.

Additya looked at her confusingly.

Suddenly she cupped his face and said, "I'm gonna miss you a lot Mr. Husband..... A lot.

She said with so much of love and gave Additya another shock.

She tiptoed and gave him a long tight peck on his lips and ran inside.

To be continued........

                  **************

Umhmmm..... A lot of signes by our heroin but still our hero is unsure about her feelings.😒.....

I tried to write romantic moments.... I don't know how nice are they.... Please tell me in comments.

Stay tuned☺
Do read, vote, comment and share
Luv and hugs from yours Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏