Dearest Husband

Hello my bestest buddies...
i have attached this song to justify Kajal 's love for her Dearest Husband😉.
Here comes me to annoy you more😝😝😝.
First of all a very happy Shree Krishna Janmasthami🙏 to all of you

This is my cutie niece dressed as the  mighty kanha...

Now happy reading...

********

Kajal 's POV

After the wedding rituals Janki bua took me to a room filled with ladies.. Even mummy and chachi were also there. They made me sit in the centre and thus Janki bua starts her to gyaan.

"Meri baat dhyan se sunna beta... Ab teri shadi ho chuki hai, Tu kisiki patni hai, kisiki bahu hai.... Ab tujpe bohut zimmedaaria hai.... In sbko tuje ache se nibhana hai... Said Janki bua seriously
( listen to me carefully, you're married now, someone's wife, someone's daughter in law, now you have a lot of responsibilities.. You have to complete them properly)

Another aunt said, " Ek aur zaruri baat... Shaadi ke baad pati hi sab kuch hote hai.... Unka hamesha khayal rakhna, unhe khush rakhna or ha.... Unhe kabhi kisi bhi chiz ke lie na mat kehna"
(After wedding your husband is your world, take care of him always, keep him happy, never deny on his any wish)
Like this the lecture continues for half an hour. And then the moment of bidaai came.

I became numb by the thought that now I have to leave my home for always... I have to stay away from my family, my papa.... How could I live without him. I started crying like kids....

Everyone is crying with me.... Mummy, chachi, didi, twinkle di and even my teasing king brother Siddhu too. We all siblings hugged each other so tightly and crying.

After that Additya promised to take care of me and sat in the car and I off to my home leaving everything behind.

He was totally silent and I have been crying hystericaly in the car.....suddenly I saw a handkerchief passed towards me , I thanked him and felt happy on his gesture. He helped me by holding my hand to come out of the car.

We reached Ranawat villa,.. It's indeed a splendid mansion... I was floored by the thought that this is my home now☺

After the Grahpravesh and other rituals Dadi took me to his room and made me sit in the centre of bed.
I have seen wedding night in movies but now feeling hell nervous when I'm having mine.

I know that I love him to the moon and back but still I am not ready to consummate our marriage today only.... But Janki bua said that I should never deny my husband... It's my duty to fulfill all his needs. Fine then even if he asks for me today than I will gave myself to him.
I love him, he is my husband now... It's the least I can do for my love. I thought and nodded.