In her Thoughts

Dearest readers...here I come with another part

. Our hero got mesmerised by his beauty but still so stubborn to accept....

Today his heart will conquer his mind in the battle of love

But how??..... Let's see

Additya's POV

I woke up at 7 today.... How... Maybe coz I can't be able to sleep properly... I convinced myself

Ya of course ... Coz you were lost in the dreams of your angel... Mocked my self conscious

Suddenly I remember her face with down eyes.... How pure, how cut..... What am I thinking...... I should leave now, I hv missed my half workout today.

After getting dressed I left for my work.... Adi beta nashta krke jaa (have breakfast and go Adi) ..... Dadi asked me.

I really don't feel any hunger now so told her that i don't wanna eat and left to my office.

When I was in my car, it got struck in traffic on my way to office... Then

Kyu raato ko mai ab chain se so na skoo....

Kyu ata nhi muje din me bhi chain of sukoon....

Kyu esa hota hai mai khud se bate karu....

Kyu tu jo bole koi sune na wo mai hi sunu...
Dil ye beqarar kyu hai... Ispe dhun sawar kyu hai.... Tu bta......

This song is playing in a car nearby mine.... Instead of getting annoyed I listen to the lyrics and thought.....

Ain't these all things are happening to me I can't sleep yesterday...

I am talking to myself now also...

Ufff.... I took a huge sigh.... Oh godddd

What all this happening, why all this happening..

Traffic got clear till now and I have reached my office....

The staff greeted me... As usual I didn't replied

I went to my cabin and start reading the file for presentation in order to not to distract myself in stupid thoughts...

Suddenly Aman knocked my cabin door...come in.. I said

Sir the clients and management team is waiting for you in the conference room... Said Aman

Ok let's go.. I went with him

*********

Mr. Mallick the team leader showed his presentation on screen and started explaining.....

Suddenly I saw that sweet voice girl on screen.... What's her name.... Kajal ya kajal.... By the name only my heart skip a beat..

How is her pic here also in that same lehenga