Polar-finale pt3

AN~So who do y'all think is gonna get clapped next ? I got someone in mind before this shit ends and I start on the kids story.

Unknown POV

People said that watching others squirm was not the best benefactor to ones amusement, but I beg to differ. Watching people squirm is what I was made for...what I was trained for.

Even as the house filled with cards topple on one another there will always be one true victor.

They do things on repeat it's not even a secret at this point that their all pretty sloppy. Kill, drugs, sex, fight, argue and disagree. At this point it's just fucking pathetic.

But, I have one mission, and my plan...well it's already falling into place....

Sean POV

I was screaming, breaking shit, spitting food out at the maids, at this point they might drug me to keep me calm. I've been here for a whole ass 3 days and they expect me not to be unhinged? Y'all hadn't even knocked the fight out of me yet let alone let me see the infamous polar and his 3rd degree burn face ass.

You'd think when they said shortly it would actually be shortly. If they're gonna kill me why make me wait so long? The fuck they waiting for, Pimp dumbass is stupid but he's not that stupid to just walk into the poles with no plan. He just knows someone's gonna die when the poles get involved but the fact they said polars alive kinda irks me. I just have a really strong feeling to beat Pimps ass when I catch him slipping.

By now it's almost dark and the maids are too disgusted to come back in the room to feed me, and the lights are blindingly bright at this hour of day.

When I hear the door unlock I instantly tense up as a man in a white suit walked in with blotches of blood splattered on it. His dark skin contrasting with the brightness of the room as he wisened features sink in the closer he got to the bed. A cigar hanging from his lip as he pulled out a white lighter.

His hazel eyes lacked light but he simply stood at the edge of the bed and lit his cigar to get that needed high before speaking to me.

"The infamous Sean, how do I owe the pleasure of meeting the problematic youngin that used to date my step son" He said as he pulled his dreads back and causing my eyes to widen in horror.

"Polar?" I said slowly "What? If you think I'd let a child kill me than your delusional. I made him and this game so don't put me on that clown ass brother of his level, Ou but gone to soon Raymond R.I.P" He spoke with agitation as a maid popped her head through the door with a mask, that I presume was to stop food from getting on her when I refused to eat.

She walked in slowly with the cart as the woman from before stalked in after her and stood next to Polar. She whispered something in his ear as the other woman sat the plates down carefully near me on the bed as if I'll snap any minute...I mean I will but she don't have to do all that.

When everything was nice and settled the woman with the cart yeeted herself out the room in .5 seconds as the woman with the bun pulled a chair out for polar to sit down in.

"Eat" was all he said but I glared at the delicious aroma and presentation that was displayed in front of me, but my traitorous stomach was begging to indulge in it. I got to accustomed to eating over the years now. I can't even go 2 hours without a fucking snack when I used to last days on end without eating because my parents and I quote 'refused to cook for a hoodlum,'

"Fine then, starve for all I care, but when you get hungry it's always there." He sighed exasperatedly before motioning for the woman to move the trays to the side.

It remained silent for quite some time with me just glaring at him and him glaring back before he finally spoke again.

"Your not who I want to kill Sean but if you keep glaring at me then I might just change my mind. The main reason your here is because I can draw him out and have him do something irrational. He was always ill tempered when someone took a favorite of his away and will only rely on himself to get that favorite back" he said in a slow calculated voice as he motioned for a Manila folder that the woman held.

"I'm not too well versed on what you people do for fun, besides smoke your product, but have a genuine question as to how you of all people know the Luciano's and Coax's?" Polar said that shit as if it was a statement and I would be offended if it wasn't true, but got angry all the same.

"How the fuck you know them?" I spat back with a hard glare and he sighed as the woman began reaching for the gun cursing me in Jamaican from the 'blatant disrespect' or whatever she called it.

He put his hand up and she seized movement but at least she got a new facial expression.

"Simmer down Charmaine, we don't shoot people who resort to childish antics that's a what Charmaine?" He asked the woman as if I can't hear these motha fuckas. "A waste of bullets" she said while containing an eye roll, but none the less she averted her eyes and glared at the door to the restroom.

"Now answer my question and I'll answer yours" he clipped while exhaling from his cigar.

"Florida" was all I said and there was a silence like he wanted me to elaborate before he took a long drag and nodded, the woman, Charmaine, hand twitched in irritation.

"Mmhm..." he started before handing the cigar to Charmaine "Business" was what he said back while looking through the Manila folder before standing up.

"Well nice talk but I have other business to attend to, Charmaine" he said as she ashed out the cigar and followed him throughout the door, not before locking it of course.

I sighed exasperatedly while looking around the room for any possible exits, just knowing this finna be a long ass week.