14. Saved

I hate disclaimers as much as you do, but this is a very sick chapter that some viewers may find very disturbing. So read at your own risk.

Blaze slept through the day and awoke at sunset fully charged and ready to kick ass. He made a quick descent down the rock wall and started to head towards town. It didn't take him long to get there either. Now the hard part would be figuring out which house she was being held captive in.

The wolf kept to the shadows as he went from house to house trying to catch Songbird's scent. There was only so many houses in this town, so it wouldn't take him long to find her.

Meanwhile, Micheal walked around the trembling woman, inspecting her body. Making sure not a hair existed where it shouldn't, and none did. Songbird was now fully transformed from an ugly ducking to a beautiful swan. Would this last without makeup and lots of wax? No. But it would give the illusion of her being a beautiful woman.

Songbird closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her frazzled nerves. When she opened her eyes again she stopped trembling and had a stoic expression. "A fighter," Micheal grinned, "I can't wait to scare that out of you." Her leg slightly trembled, clearly giving away her fear. But the horrid man didn't notice, his eyes were trained on her face.

"So you're happy with her?" Julia asked. "Yes. Here's your money." Micheal said as he handed her a wad of cash. "Are you going to take her to your house and use her, or are you going to use her here?" The devil woman whispered.

"Here." He whispered back with a disgusting wink. She nodded before heading towards the couch. Micheal may have been a disgusting pervert, but it even disgusted him that her mother wanted to watch her daughter have sex.

This woman was surely going to go to hell for this.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." He grinned maliciously as he gripped Songbird's chin with his fingers, forcing her to look him dead in the eyes. "And I just can't wait to see what that mouth of yours does." Songbird internally gagged at his horrid words. "You know, now would be a great time to see just what exactly that mouth does." He said as he started to unzip his pants. An approving grunt from the couch followed.

That was the final straw and Songbird started wobbling her chair which caused it to tip over. She hit the floor with a loud thump. Micheal sighed exasperatedly and stopped taking his pants off. He roughly grabbed the chair and set it back up.

"I see your excited. How about I take this gag out so you can tell me all about how much you want me?" Songbird nodded eagerly. Micheal upheld his word and in a few fumbling motions he removed the gag. After the gag was gone Songbird hung her head low, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

"I'm waiting." He said impatiently. As she moved her head to look up at him her eyes glowed red. Now it was her turn to maliciously grin at him.

Micheal stumbled a few steps back, before he had time to say a word, she let out a growl/howl that shook the shutters and sent animals running towards their dens