chapter 7 - The Bonfire

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/169764

Day One

Tannyhill Estate - Dining Room

Lia, Sarah, Wheezie and Rose were sitting at the dining room table. Rafe was pacing behind them.

Lia and Sarah were clearly having a tough time even being around Rafe right then, but were there for Wheezie.

All of them were watching a video of Ward, at various states of crying.

Ward: (on video) "A great man once said that if you're born poor, that's not your fault, but if you die poor, well, that's on you. I think, in the end, it was my fear of going back, of losing everything I have, that made me lose sight of everything I am. Everything I wanted to be."

⚓️

Flashback - 1.08 "The Runway"

Day - Middle of Ocean - Big John's Boat

Ward pushed Big John, and Big John tripped over an incline in the boat behind him, falling and hitting his head hard on the edge of the boat.

Ward lifted Big John up, and pushing him over the edge of the boat into the water without a second thought, leaving him for dead in the middle of the ocean.

Ward: (voice over) "I killed Big John Routledge."

⚓️

Flashback - 1.08 "The Runway"

Day - Middle of Ocean - The Druthers

Ward pressed the bar of the gaff hook against John B's throat, managing to push John B against the railing, aiming the hook of the gaff hook right at John B's face. John B barely managed to hold the gaff hook off, so Ward headbutted John B, pushing him over the railing of the boat, making him fall down to the bottom of the deck.

Isa and John B ran for the stairs, with John B bolting up first. Isa was right behind him, but Ward was right behind her, reaching the gaff hook out toward Isa's bare torso, as she was only in a bikini right then, grazing over her skin, causing it to bleed. Isa cried out in pain, holding her side, kicking Ward in the face and making him fall down the stairs, running up after John B.

When Isa and John B were about to escape on the jet ski, Ward was standing at the throttle, loading a spear into the gun. John B jumped onto the jet ski, sitting behind Isa. Isa started the engine up, the same time John B pulled the small handle to let them fall into the water. When Ward shot at them, they both ducked, but the spear managed to graze deeply into Isa's shoulder as it soared past them and into the ocean behind them. Isa cried out in pain at the searing pain now in her arm.

Ward: (voice over) "I did try to kill Isa and John B."

⚓️

Flashback - 2.05 "The Darkest Hour"

Night - Kildare Island Prisons

In either Isa and John B's cells, they were being strangled and almost killed by two inmates.

Ward: (voice over) "And tried to have them killed in jail."