Previously on Worlds Colliding (Outer Banks) Book One

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the ocean during the hurricane, Isa, John B, Kaylee and JJ were surfing.

Isa: (voice over) "Okay, last summer was wild."

From 1.03 "The Forbidden Zone", in the ocean, the Pogues were surfing, laughing and having fun.

John B: (voice over) "Let's roll it back to the beginning."

From 1.10 "The Phantom", in the warehouse, Pope punched Rafe in the face.

From 1.09 "The Bell Tower", on the road, Isa and John B were running.

From 1.04 "Spy Games", at night at the movie, Kaylee ducked a punch from Rafe, running at him to tackle him until they both went stumbling to the ground, straddling Rafe, punching him repeatedly.

From 1.01 "Pilot", at the beach party, JJ took the gun off Topper's head, turning to face the remaining people at the party, firing two shots into the air.

From 1.10 "The Phantom", in the warehouse, Kaylee raised the gun, firing it into the air, making it go off very loudly and the bullet tear through the ceiling and out into the sky outside.

JJ: (voice over from 1.05 Midsummers) "Have you lost your minds?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", at the party, John B pushed himself to his feet, running closer, tackling Topper to the ground, wrestling and fighting on the ground, punching Topper in the face.

From 1.01 "Pilot", at the party, Isa broke out of Pope's restraint, running at Topper, punching him in the face, kicking Topper in the stomach, making him fall to the sand.

From 1.04 "Spy Games", at night at the movie, Kaylee struck her lighter, holding her flaming lighter in front of her hairspray, spraying it, causing the hairspray to ignite and enlarge the flame and send it flying into the movie screen, setting it on fire and making it burn in a very large amount very quickly.

From 1.07 "Dead Calm", in Barry's car, John B jumped Barry from the backseat, grabbing his head, slamming it against the seat of the car, taking the gun from him.

From 1.04 "Spy Games", at night at the movie, Isa jumped onto Rafe's back, slapping him over and over while her other hand hit his back, punching him and hitting him with Kaylee's bag.

From 1.05 "Midsummers", at the Pogue Nest, Isa was wearing her outfit for Midsummers, flipping off both John B and JJ.

From 1.10 "The Phantom", in the warehouse, Kie ran closer to push Rafe, hitting him repeatedly.

From 1.10 "The Phantom", in the warehouse, Kie grabbed a metal pole, hitting Rafe with it.

From 1.03 "The Forbidden Zone", on the boat, Pope took off his shirt and hat as he glared at Topper's boat.

From 1.04 "Spy Games", at night at the movie, Pope headbutted Topper in the face, sending him stumbling back. Pope punched Topper in the face, tackling Topper down.

From 1.06 "Parcel 9", in the Crain basement, Kie slapped Isa in the face, turning her head to the side. Isa slapped Kie in the face, turning her head to the side.

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the HMS Pogue, the other Pogues did a doggie pile on John B.

John B: (voice over) "This is our crew."

From 1.04 "Spy Games", at night at the movie, Kaylee raised the lighter and hairspray again, using the hairspray to ignite a fire ball again, which soared closer to Rafe, Topper and Kelce, but didn't touch them, sending them running.

John B: (voice over) "Kaylee."

From 1.01 "Pilot", shirtless, JJ was mowing a lawn.

John B: (voice over) "JJ."