Chapter 44 ---- Dance 2

Start from the beginning

The Omega was surprised by the statement, didn't someone said he doesn't know how to dance? It's because of this that he came to invite President Gu. But the Omega also noticed that President Gu would not agree to his invitation, so he took his hand back and said, "Sorry for the bother."

After the Omega left, Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng. Thinking of Belle Planet's gender restrictions, he restrained the urge to stretch out his right hand. Instead, he raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Not going to invite me?"

Gu Liheng glanced at Su Ling and stretched out his right hand. Then he bowed slightly, "Can I ask you for a dance?"

Su Ling smiled, "Yes."

Taking a step back, Gu Liheng did a standard pose, and Su Ling skillfully took his hand. The distance between the two instantly narrowed.

Gu Liheng said softly, "Don't be nervous, just follow my footsteps. And thank you for helping me out."

"Relief? It's not like you don't know how to dance. Just accept that Omega's invitation, it's not a difficult situation." Su Ling danced proficiently, shaking his body slightly.

Gu Liheng looked into his eyes and explained, "Although it would be rude of me, I don't want to accept the invitation."

Su Ling let go of his left hand, and Gu Liheng's conditioned reflexes cooperatively matched the movement. His(SL) body swung around; flexibly and lightly. Then, Su Ling placed his hand on Gu Liheng's shoulder, pulling both closer, "It just so happens that I don't want you to accept as well."

Hearing that, Gu Liheng's heartbeat speeds up. The young man's waist is soft, and just one movement from him fascinates him(GLH), not to mention the young man was very close to him when he said this.

On the other side, Lin Meng's eyes lit up, "Wow, Ling Ling, you dance beautifully."

Su Ling smiled, his eyes drooping slightly. As the son of a dancer, he has been exposed to various dances since he was a child. How could he not dance well? However, just thinking of these, it is inevitable to recall some memories, good or bad: the powdery air, the smell of perfume followed by a figure.

Gu Liheng's appreciation sounded beside his ear, "You are great at dancing."

Su Ling looked up at Gu Liheng and smiled, "I can be better."

Upon saying that, his hands pressed slightly on Gu Liheng's shoulders, and his body moved backwards. His dancing postures were both rigid and soft, dancing, spinning, and bending gently. Each movement was light, yet full of strength, and his figure seemed to glow. Gu Liheng cooperated and let him dance to the fullest. It has been a long time since Su Ling danced with anyone like this. At first, he felt light and free. Soon, some scenes overlapped with his memory.

"Ling Ling, do you think mother's dances great?"

"Ling Ling danced really well, so amazing, my son."

"Son, mom is in love again, you will have a father soon. Now watch my newly choreographed dance." But there was no dance, ending in a comedy.

"Why? Everyone said they love me, they say so many sweet words. But in the end, they don't even want to marry me."

Su Ling's eyes closed lightly. He had forgotten how many boyfriends his mother had made and looked forward to several weddings, but in the end, she was disappointed. But his male god will not let him down.

At the end of the song, Gu Liheng took him out of the dance zone smoothly, and his forehead was lightly resting on Gu Liheng's shoulders. The strong scent of an Alpha made him feel safe and stable.