Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer

It has been two months since Mason proposed. He was off training at Stamford bridge, while I was completely overwhelmed trying to plan the wedding alone.
Deciding I needed help I messaged the OGs group chat.

💬OGs

Mai- hey is anyone free today? Mase is training yet again and I'm completely overwhelmed trying to plan a wedding by myself, please help meeee :(

Stonesy- my training finishes in an hour I can come round after x

Mai- you lifesaver!! X

Thewevvaman- yeh I can come I don't have training today. I'll get ready now bbs x

Mai- I adore u jess x

Sasha- yesss babe I can come!! You need a girls opinion anyway, have u seen these guys style...

Thewevvaman- EXCUSE YOU SASHA

Sasha- yours isn't that bad I guess Jesse

Thewevvaman- mmm better than yours.... Definitely better than your bfs ;) speaking of which is he coming?

Prettyboi- watch it Jesse 😂 yeh remember I moved to Man City I'm the same as John we will join u in an hour x

Mai- amazing!! Sash and Jesse u come round now! X

Thewevvaman- okay okay im just in the shower chill

Stonesy- messaging us...?

Thewevvaman- yes problem? Get back to training pebbles

Mai- pebbles 😂😂😂

~

Around 20 minutes later there was a knock on my door. It flew open revealing Sasha. I greeted her and walked into the kitchen to get us both a drink before we sat down to work.
"I'm so glad you could make it Sasha! Just the boys helping wouldn't work, they would try and make it football themed or something." I giggled rolling my eyes at the thought.
"They would so do that." She replied chuckling.

Suddenly, I felt sick and sprinted to the toilet. Sasha running after me and holding my hair back.
"Babe... you think your pregnant again?" Sasha questioned me. I looked up at her a million thoughts racing through my mind. "Um..I- I don't know." I answered honestly.
"How about before the boys arrive we go and get a test?" She questioned. I nodded my head. "Yes please." I answered as I turned to throw up again.

Unfortunately, Jesse picked that exact moment to come into my house. "Mai... you good?" Jesse questioned, kneeling down to mine and Sasha's height. "I'm not sure, I might be pregnant.." I answered, my head hanging over the toilet.
"We were gonna go get a test before you boys arrived." Sasha spoke for me.
"I can come with you guys? I'll drive." Jesse offered.
We accepted his offer and bundled into the car once I was feeling better.

We arrived at boots, all three of us pulling our hoods over our heads in hopes we don't get recognised. Especially buying a pregnancy test, I don't want the media to know before Mase. We picked up a couple of tests and Jesse and I walked to the checkouts to pay, as Sasha was still looking at make up.

We placed the tests on the counter, an older woman was serving us. "Ooooh would it be your first one?" She smiled looking at Jesse and me. Just as I was about to protest and tell her we aren't together Jesse placed his arm around me. "No it would be our third." He told her smiling, I stifled a chuckle as I nodded along. "They are so cute aren't they! I have four myself, all grown up now unfortunately." She rambled on.
Finally, I paid and we headed off, her wishing us luck for our 'third baby' as Sasha walked over.
"Your third baby huh?" She laughed looking between me and Jesse.
"Yeh I wanted to mess with her it's fun." Jesse replied laughing.
"Jesse told her we have two kids already, and she fully believed him." I told Sasha clutching my stomach from laughing too hard.
None of us could stop laughing as we walked back to the car.
We noticed a few paparazzi coming towards us and the walk turned into a run. We hopped into Jesse's car panting. He quickly put the key in the ignition, and began the journey home.