10- the answer

Mason's POV

"Mai Verstappen, will you be my girlfriend?" Mai looked up at me smiling. "Of course I will be your girlfriend Mase!" She replied, beaming at me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I scored that goal for you by the way."I told her, before leaning down to kiss her, cupping her face softly, overjoyed she had agreed to be my girlfriend.
A round of cheers came from behind us, as the boys yelled out a congratulations to us.  I saw cameras flashing. Damn I forgot about the media, everyone is going to know about Mai, she's going to get hate. I thought to myself sadly. "Mai, the paps just took a picture of us, you are gonna be all over social media and will likely get hate." I told her frowning, feeling bad I just kissed her in front of everyone. "Oh well Mase, it was going to come sooner or later, and I get hate anyway it doesn't bother me." She told me, still smiling. Her smile is so perfect, she is perfect. I'm glad she's mine. I thought before leaning down to kiss her again.

"We have to go out and celebrate the win tonight!" Mai said looking around the group. "Yes good idea." Jack replied to her walking over to us, his arm around Sasha. The rest of the boys agreed. "I'm just going to change I'll meet you out the front." I told Mai, pecking her lips, before leaving her with Sasha and following the boys to the changing room.
"Well done today boys I'm so proud of you lot." Southgate told us. "As a treat I've booked for all of us to go for a meal before going out later, bring whoever you like, I booked the entire venue" he told us smiling. "Be ready for 7, at the Ivy." He added before walking away, leaving us boys alone to celebrate.

Mai's POV
Mase and Jack walked out of the football ground. "Hey girls, we are all going out for dinner tonight, instead of going out, Southgate has booked out a whole restaurant for us all." Jack informed us, with a smile on his face. "Perfect let's all go back to mine, you guys can meet my family. Sasha, you can borrow some of my clothes, Mase and Jack u guys can borrow my brothers or something." I told them, leading them towards my car without waiting for an answer.

We pulled up to my house around half an hour later. "Woahhh your house is so nice!" Jack told me, looking up at the white mansion in awe. "My dad is a very rich guy, you should see our car collection." I replied chuckling.