chap 3

Night Fall 

Blood is everywhere. The hearing of someone hitting a body. A close to dead body to be precise. Watching the blood spatter all over the walls and floor. A man with a devilish smirky smile. Keeps hitting the man tied up.

A child crying for him to stop. While a women next to hers paralyzed on what is happening. Her tears kept falling uncontrollably. The moment the man stopped. Both looked him in the eyes.

His red eyes looking through them. The smile he dressed in grew wider. He started laughing manically. Holding his stomach while the other hand held a knife he stabs the man with near the end. He spoke

"Mmm. You think I'll stop just for you, just to ruin my fun." He threw the knife cutting through the girls hair and part of her ear. She cried without wailing over the pain. She has more fear to even make a sound. The man came over to them. Crouching to their level.

"You know I haven't killed a child in so loooong". Those words make the little girl freeze and turn wide eye. The man pulled her hair bringing her closer. " you want to know why". She shook her head. He continues "because no one who kills want to take a responsible to keep another person alive. Pfft, hahahaha hahahaha mmm hahahaha." The girl turned blank turning more pale to the point she seemed more like paper. His smile grew more over her reaction. As he enjoys her agony.

"Your face is priceless. The man on the ground trying to stay alive. Is here because he didn't pay up his end of the bargain and tried using me to do his bidding". Stood up and started to twirl around. "Not only that stole over 25 thousands dollars. And to add to all of that his total money he owns is 10 million". Her turned back to the girl. With a sly smile. Crouching down quickly scaring the child even more. 

" And your only brought here as, well another to stab of course. I like to enjoy my time with my knife". The tip of the knife was on the little girl chin. The mother scared for her life and for own daughter.

"Haha, I love seeing people lose their minds knowing that escaping death isn't an option at the moment. The moment you hope someone will find you. Oh oh ooh." He smiled widely again. "It's thrilling. Seeing the knife go through you. Seeing the blood oozes from your body. Seeing the color start to leave you. Even tho it is already. But your losing color because Your losing all movement of your body." Looking up at the ceiling arm up. Laughing, laughing at the people who died by his hands. Laughing over the dozen of people who died trying to deceive him.  "Mmm, it's all so thrilling."

Walks back to them. Grabs his knife again. "Now shall we have some fun" he launches to the little girl only to be interrupted.

"Sir, we have a meeting to attend". That Cause to boy to stop right when his knife was about to enter the eye of the girl. 

"Heh, how annoying. Still I'll get my fun once were there. Chan get the the guards to clean this place up and to get rid of all the bodies". He spoke with a finger under his chin.

" as you wish Lee Know. " once the order was given they headed out. They enter the car heading to their destination.

"Chan you're no fun. "

"Even so we would be late and to be quite frank you know I have to leave tonight. "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. My brother husband  has to leave his employer for a week. "

Chan stingy smile at the remark. "Even so today is our flight for honeymoon. Which I hope you don't make it cancel. Cause last time, you cancel our flight by exploding the airport. " Chan stated trying not to lose his mind on the event.

"Sorry but it wasn't my fault people wanted my brother dead. The airport just so happens to be so big and vacant. Why not blow it up with the bastards bloody body going up in flames.

" still isn't an excuse for blowing an airport, a fucking air port ". Chan said while moving the arm up and down straight to, signify blowing up an airport was a horrible idea.

Minho turned his head to the window and puff an air bubble. Chan lost his mind after that. Face palming due to Minho additute. He can't change him nor his husband but only go with there crazy plans. He sometimes wonder how he got here.

Not far away. Jisungs. hiding in baggy clothing. wearing a newspaper boy type of style hat. some of  brown hair that sticking out is flowing with the crisp wind. Golden eyes sparkly in the night sky. he moved his hand towards his earpiece. "I'm here"

Gahyeon on the other side, typing codes. sucking onto a lollipop while setting up new devices for possible missions failure to escape. "Just so you know you're here as a waiter for the time being. once they start drinking I'll start the devergene for you to start the killing. once that done starting heading out towards the power plant. 

"there I should find a computer scanner." Jisung says melodically. He stared over to the humongous mansion. 

"yes by there I should be able to enter a virus that'll allow us to enter the place more easier to get the nesserery files. By then we'll be able to end the rank five mafia. Gahyeon smirked over this. Ahhh' she streght to then then face back to the vercual screen. "were close to ending the top rankers of the underworld J.

"yes" jisung studdly smiled "were close."

"we'll be even closer for you to get revenge for your brother.

Jisung faced was full of grieve and hatred. Remembering the night of his brother death. The day he learned to the truth. "Once I do the people who used him are all dead. Then there my brother actual killer that need to be found. he sighed, "have you found any leads.

"None. that all man really good at hiding his tracks.

"Or someone is hiding them for him.

"Either way, I'll find information, but that take more time. I haven't found any leads since 6 years after the incident. 

Jisung curled his hand into a fist. "Find him. Find that bastard Noona.

Gahyeon smirked at Jisung burst. "I will. remember who's the one that taught you everything from coding to cutting people alive. 

"Thank You.

"Don't thank me yet kid were not yet at the finish line.

"right. I'm heading

Gahyeon smiled over memories of Jisung when he was little. A boy who cried over a dead love one. Then turned into a lifeless person with the drive for revenge. though as much she worries about one thing. Her pass coming to haunt her. She hopes Jisung leaves the life killing once it's all over. She turned her frown upside down. 

"don't get yourself killed alright kid.

"roger."

____________________________+-_-+-_-+-_-+-_-+-_-+-_-+_______________________________

To be Contiued. 

The attack.....

Idk when I'll post again but probably around exam week