intro

This is a lay out for characters you will meet in the beginning. Minho and Jisung are my inspiration for an original story I've been writing in dream form.
The members' roles haven't fully been decided. Their characters haven't been picked. I will say Felix will be in here an a character that based off changbin pabbit

One look at that thing, I made a human, and original name, and made it trans. Parents are strong fighters and he is the song of the daughter of the gods dark and light. I haven't made a name for her yet. So expect characters ending in weird places for name suggestions.

Anywho here a introduction to the world

This place isn't full of laughter and love. It's full of death. People die each day due to others killing them. Even so, things weren't what they seemed.

This world once flourished with magic and monsters. Six little girls fought to keep the world from more devastation. They were known as Guardians of the Realms. Years moved on they learned their world was far worse than it looked.

Having to defeat their enemies left and right. The world took a toll and collided back together. Though misfortune came when this happened. The once guardians of the realm we're now targets of humans with no power. The guardians went into hiding.

The year they came back was the last day the warriors of light were alive. Using her power to separate the realms again. Even so she never thought of being back from the dead. With the cost of having no soul

73 years later the world changed that there were no supernatural species roaming. People with magic were killed. Then their bodies would be used for an upcoming war. When the government scientist brought back the guardians believing they could use them to kill the survivor in hiding.

That backfired. The guardians used this opportunity to do the unthinkable. Ending their world for it to be reborn. A war was started to keep it from happening, in the end the guardians won.

The guardians with the remaining survivors collide their powers for a Whirlpool to be made second after they died hoping their world has its salvation.

If only that were true. In the end humans were each other's enemies. Instead of full salvation the world only grew in power. But the crime of killing rose. People die almost everyday due to killers. Their world turned dark. Killing was something they can all do.

This is the world full of murderers. If not careful they will find a way to see you die.

Jisung and Minho were looking at each other. Guns aiming at each other. Minho grinned and giggled.

"My pet"

BANG, BANG, BANG